• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Read on the facebook that Kane isn't really ill. He was in a meeting with Poch and he turned Poch's lemons black like Vertonghen's eye.
Poch is going back to basics and relying on the lemon test like when he first joined the club.

Expect pundits to be commenting on this by next when they catch up on the real news.

Not at his best last night and his first touch let him down on a couple of occasions. Never stopped working though.

He's done physically that's why, luckily the technique remains.

Said it before but people refuse to see what's in front of them

I think those three ankle injurys he has suffered has affected him and he is not as mobile as he once was. Plus he seems to want to play every game ( no matter what his body is saying to him) and its not doing him or us any favours.

Far to early to try and say its physical. At least in terms of him not being the player he used to be... IMO.

Quite possible he is tired, has played a lot of football.

Still more likely, IMO, "jaded" might be the more appropriate term. The team is lost, and so is he as a result.

Not sure about that mate at all, there have been several games over the last couple of seasons when he looks like he is running in treacle.

Its no coincidence that Kanes overall form coincides with our form being brick for over 2 years. When we get a new manager that plays to his strengths then we will see him back to his best.

How many games in the past 6 - 12 months has it taken 30 minutes for Kane to get a touch? Its the set up not him.

Not sure about that mate at all, there have been several games over the last couple of seasons when he looks like he is running in treacle.

Terminal decline? exhaustion? Or playing when not fully fit?

I think there's been plenty over the last couple years where he just hasn't been 100%, doesn't mean it's a permanent state.

This summer was the first proper pre season he had in ages, and it was notable how fit he actually looked.

This season? I'm still more inclined to thinking he's jaded more than past it

Terminal decline? exhaustion? Or playing when not fully fit?

I think there's been plenty over the last couple years where he just hasn't been 400%, doesn't mean it's a permanent state.

This summer was the first proper pre season he had in ages, and it was notable how fit he actually looked.

This season? I'm still more inclined to thinking he's jaded more than past it

Probably a bit of all them, he has had three bad ankle injurys, played when not fully fit so exhaustion could be involved. But he is not moving as much or as fast as he was for sure.

I would sell him if we could get around 160m plus. Then buy 3 50m players.

Love everything he has done for us but probably been flogged to death over the last 5 years.

I said last season that Poch teams play so intensive that his players are finished early on.

Back