• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I think the only player In that list that is on a par With Harry is Aguero. I think he is a tremendous striker. Salad is just a cheating, diving bastard and everyone is scared to tackle him and Aubamayang is a good player, but nowhere near as good as Harry.

Also, look at how many games Harry has missed and he is still up there.

Aguero and Kane are the best strikers in the PL, not even an arguement

Son will probably be on that list later in season (on 11 PL goals right now, 16 total)

Spurs team news - Kane available

Burnley v Tottenham (Sat, 12:30)

Harry Kane and Ben Davies are both fit and available for Spurs against Burnley.

Dele Alli is still missing while Danny Rose is ill and will be assessed.

Poch begins with the question on everyone's lips: Is Harry Kane available?

"He’s good. He’s very good. I think we need to assess him. One training session more and then decide, but I think he’s doing well and I’m happy for him.

"Maybe he's going to be available to be part of the squad. We all know that Harry is an animal and wants to be ready as soon as possible.

"The issue that he suffered is tough to recover from, you can't push and push. We are so happy that the last 10 days have been fantastic and being available again will be a massive impact for all of us."

Poch on whether Kane feels ready to play: "Yes, but I don't care, like him or another player it will be me to decide, with my staff, the sports science and the doctor.

"Of course if you ask him 10 days ago he was ready to play. The last worry is always with me who is going to take the risk."

Dele Alli is still missing while Danny Rose is ill and will be assessed.
Positive for Davies to be back to allow us more rotation and Rose being ill should mean a short time out. footballers seem to be ‘ill’ a lot more these days, I guess it’s the requirement for them to be t their optimum level. Hopefully Alli is close as would be a massive boost to have him on the bench v Goons and I can see him impacting any game he’s spent 60 mins on the bench waiting to get on!

sigh, on the one hand he giveth, on the other he taketh away

Stick Jan on the left, he's gotta be brimming with confidence after last Weds. Or tell Rose to dose up on Nightnurse and get on with it.
Anything but Ben oh-so-conservative Davies.
I want to see us go for the jugular, not faff about worrying about the space in behind yet not actually making any meaningful progress in the attacking third.

sigh, on the one hand he giveth, on the other he taketh away

Stick Jan on the left, he's gotta be brimming with confidence after last Weds. Or tell Rose to dose up on Nightnurse and get on with it.
Anything but Ben oh-so-conservative Davies.
I want to see us go for the jugular, not faff about worrying about the space in behind yet not actually making any meaningful progress in the attacking third.
Based on the Dortmund game and the formers appearances at cb this season I’d be happy for davies to swap positions with Jan!

when we get him back, he'll be running at will against fatigued defenders, same goes for delle of course.

Back