• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

We should send him on holiday tonight, give him a fortnight before the Barca game.

Son should be enough for Inter, Brighton and Huddersfield and Kane wouldn’t be wasted in the league cup anyway.

This might not be a bad idea. Any 3 or 4 from Lamela/Son/Moura/Dele/Eriksen has enough to trouble most teams.

Harry looks like the player everyone thought he was when the one season wonder tag was being tossed around.

He’s been poor since the injury last season and we’ve been poor, as a team, since he came back from that. Is that just tiredness?

Poch should rest him but can’t see it happening. Kane strikes me as the sort of lad that just wants to play regardless of what long term damage he could be doing. That’s where he needs a strong manager.

I do think playing Moura whew we are isn’t helping Kane but several times today he went backwards when he would normally shoot on sight...
that’s not the kane we know

Moura is effecting Kane’s game big time imho!
It feels like he sucking all the space out of the centre upfront where Harry does a lot of his best work.
Very difficult to know the answer.

Time to knock on the managers door and ask for a rest.
Actually a week to late, should have done it with Southgate
Moura is effecting Kane’s game big time imho!
It feels like he sucking all the space out of the centre upfront where Harry does a lot of his best work.
Very difficult to know the answer.

But Kane looks shagged too

I’d play son instead of kane and see how that works

But Kane looks shagged too

I’d play son instead of kane and see how that works

I think Kane can’t find the space he needs, because defences are getting wise to him and Moure is making runs into Harry’s areas. This will take time to sort.

Harry will be under the microscope when come fatigue due to all the media hyperbole around.
The medical staff will be on high alert when it come to Harry and Eriksen in particular!
We tend to think we see things that Pochettino’s gang are unaware. We are stupid in this regard.

I think Kane can’t find the space he needs, because defences are getting wise to him and Moure is making runs into Harry’s areas. This will take time to sort.

Harry will be under the microscope when come fatigue due to all the media hyperbole around.
The medical staff will be on high alert when it come to Harry and Eriksen in particular!
We tend to think we see things that Pochettino’s gang are unaware. We are stupid in this regard.

Poch knows best
But Poch isn’t infallible
A fit and on form kane would have scored today or at least hit the target

Poch knows best
But Poch isn’t infallible
A fit and on form kane would have scored today or at least hit the target

I think we have to be careful with all the Harry fatigue thinking......Pochettino’s will be all over this.
We better hope that Pochettino is the nearest we know to infallible as he’s all we got!

On the scoring today, it don’t work like that as you know, look at Salah today!

And Vorm had a part to play in both goals today, not so sure Hugo would have been so culpable. Vorm was dreadful and must fill the team with increased foreboding.

I think we have to be careful with all the Harry fatigue thinking......Pochettino’s will be all over this.
We better hope that Pochettino is the nearest we know to infallible as he’s all we got!

On the scoring today, it don’t work like that as you know, look at Salah today!

And Vorm had a part to play in both goals today, not so sure Hugo would have been so culpable. Vorm was dreadful and must fill the team with increased foreboding.

Salad looks as knackered as kane

And agree that Vorm was awful too

We wouldn’t have lost that with Hugo but we may still have played as bad

Salad looks as knackered as kane

And agree that Vorm was awful too

We wouldn’t have lost that with Hugo but we may still have played as bad

Hugo is a greater moral bringer than Vorm, who would be a big downer for the team.

These things are all accumulative, you look back a see Vorm there it’s not going fill you with confidence in fact the exact opposite.
This will influence the mood in the team big time imho!

What is the other keeper like?

Last edited:
Hugo is a greater moral bringer than Vorm, who would be a big downer for the team.

These things are all accumulative, you look back a see Vorm there it’s not going fill you with confidence in fact the exact opposite.
This will influence the mood in the team big time imho!

What is the other keeper like?

Honestly
I think Vorm is ok
He always struggled when he has to come in without prior games

And Gazaniga has played one game.... he was randomly great and poor at the same time

He hasn’t got a great rep form previous clubs though

Honestly
I think Vorm is ok
He always struggled when he has to come in without prior games

And Gazaniga has played one game.... he was randomly great and poor at the same time

He hasn’t got a great rep form previous clubs though

Vorm looks like a championship keeper. Looked slow around his area today and the second goal the ball was like a bar of soap to him. The first goal was basic rank keeping?
We need a better backup. But don’t ask me who!

Vorm looks like a championship keeper. Looked slow around his area today and the second goal the ball was like a bar of soap to him. The first goal was basic rank keeping?

An English one for a start IMO
Sorts out a place in the squad
Vorm is a solid sweeper keeper and that’s his game
Have to say with his feet today he looked better than their keeper who kicked the ball out loads

Could have gone for Ben Foster

Back