• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Hotspur,..Are there this many negative fans?!

I remember him being on the side of Archway Steel during our stand off with them where they were looking for significantly more than the 5+ times value that they had been offered for their premises.

I bet he doesn't even go to any of our games!

I'd suggest using the newsnow feature that allows you to prevent his website from appearing.

I did that several months ago when I couldn't take anymore of seeing his deliberately inflammatory headlines.

He's morbidly fascinating.
Seems to be fuelled entirely by bile and hatred of Levy. Remarkable how he can twist everything to suit his bitter opinions.

He's been reduced to ignoring our recent success and progression because we haven't won any of the four competitions available.
And has said if we do win anything it'll be due to dumb luck.

He's morbidly fascinating.
Seems to be fuelled entirely by bile and hatred of Levy. Remarkable how he can twist everything to suit his bitter opinions.

He's been reduced to ignoring our recent success and progression because we haven't won any of the four competitions available.
And has said if we do win anything it'll be due to dumb luck.
Sounds familiar ..

Back