• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hamburg

EchoBravo

Darren Caskey
Hi all

Looking to celebrate my big 50th birthday in Hamburg next March.

Have any of you been, would you go again?

Recomend any cheapish hotels, price of booze etc?

Also Hamburg are at home to Dortmund the same weekend, what would be the chance of me getting about 10/12 tickets??

I went there when I wore a younger mans clothes. Never really recovered truth be told, the wh*res are dirty and a lot kinkier then the ones in Amsterdam. My advice is stay away from the docks because if you have a night out down there you will never look at the world the same again. Some things are best left alone mate. I attribute Hamburg with my decent into depravity and morale ambiguity.

It's as seedy as ****, you'll have a great time. If you're in a bar and a stripper asks you to buy her a drink say no. They ask for a glass of orange juice but don't tell you that a bottle of champagne comes with it

Back