• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Grealish

I’ve stopped the tattoo artist half way given the above. He’s just gotten “arse” done so it looks like a label. If that’s it, I’ll just get “penis” tattooed on my dingdong and I won’t look as stupid as I thought I was going to around 30 mins ago.

I’ve stopped the tattoo artist half way given the above. He’s just gotten “arse” done so it looks like a label. If that’s it, I’ll just get “penis” tattooed on my dingdong and I won’t look as stupid as I thought was going to around 30 mins ago.

I don't know, as long as you get the open end of the cannon positioned correctly, I don't think the original idea's all that bad...

I’ve stopped the tattoo artist half way given the above. He’s just gotten “arse” done so it looks like a label. If that’s it, I’ll just get “penis” tattooed on my dingdong and I won’t look as stupid as I thought I was going to around 30 mins ago.
Yep it is good to label things in case you forget their name. Nothing stupid about that.

DSD4huCWkAEOpLq.jpg

Though I'd kinda talked myself into Grealish, I'm glad that we didn't let ourselves get held to ransom and pay some absurd fee for a good player who probably wouldn't have made a big difference this season to us anyway. I'm cautiously optimistic our lack of signings will lead to minutes for players like Winks, Ononah, and KWP, and the last thing I'd want is to be jammed up w/ another squad filler like Joao Mario or something.

The lads just got his football life moving forward let’s hope he carries on improving!
I think there is top player in him and I hope we keep an eye on him. His distribution and passing looks top class.
Agree but somehow cannot see Daniel risking going back for another in the face.

Back