• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Grealish

I agree, it is just hyperbolic gonads for clicks. I'd be disappointed if he was our prime target because I think that we have bigger priorities and whilst I could see him as a useful squad addition, I think that it is likely that it would take him a while to push for a first team place in priority games.
Yes I don’t think he would be our biggest signing of the summer by any stretch. But I do think he could solve one of our problems by being the ball playing CM (I know many don’t agree he’s plays CM) or alternate with Eriksen during games between playing there and being slightly more advanced. I honestly think playing with our technically superior players he would really develop nicely and work out better than just a low risk buy low sell higher type signing...

Yes I don’t think he would be our biggest signing of the summer by any stretch. But I do think he could solve one of our problems by being the ball playing CM (I know many don’t agree he’s plays CM) or alternate with Eriksen during games between playing there and being slightly more advanced. I honestly think playing with our technically superior players he would really develop nicely and work out better than just a low risk buy low sell higher type signing...

I think that he'd start off as squad filler with the potential to push on. I don't see filling places in our league cup side as a priority but would be happy to have him at the right price.

You've almost got me convinced now

You've almost got me convinced now

DEAR SIR,

HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY? I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU. I WRITE TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY DESIRE TO INVEST AND TO BUY A HOUSE IN YOUR COUNTRY, AND I HOPE THAT THIS TRANSACTION WILL BE GIVEN AN URGENT APPROVAL AND WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.

I AM JOHNSON SAVIMBI FROM ANGOLA.MY LATE FATHER GENERAL JONAS SAVIMBI WAS THE REBEL LEADER WHO CONTROLLED THE GOLD AND THE DIAMOND REGIONS OF ANGOLA FOR 27 YEARS SUCCESSFULLY WITHOUT INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL INTERFERENCE.

BEFORE HE DIED,MY FATHER WAS ATTACKED BY THE OPPOSITION FORCE OF THE GOVERNMENT OF PRESIDENT JOSE EDUARDO DOS SANTOS AND WAS KILLED IN FEBRUARY 22 2002. BUT BEFORE HIS DEATH, HE REVEALED AND HANDED TO ME THE WHOLE DOCUMENTS COVERING THE DEPOSIT OF TWO TRUNK BOXES IN THE SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN COTONOU THE REPUBLIC OF BENIN WEST AFRICA. BECAUSE OF THESE REASON I FLED TO CONGO BRAZZAVILLE AS A REFUGEE BECAUSE MY FATHER STEPPED ON MANY TOES WHILE HE WAS CARRYING OUT HIS REBEL ACTIVITIES AND MANY OF HIS ENEMIES ARE AFTER ME ESPECIALLY MY PRESIDENT.

I STAYED IN CONGO FOR ONE MONTH,AFTER WHICH I THEN FLED TO COTONOU IN OTHER TO CLAIM WHAT MY LATE FATHER LEFT FOR ME TO INHERIT AS HIS LEGITIMATE HEIR-AFTER AND NEXT OF KIN.MY FATHER DID NOT DISCLOSE THE REAL CONTENT OF THE BOXES TO THE SECURITY COMPANY SO THAT THEY CANNOT RAISE EYEBROW AGAINST HIM.

THE FIRST BOX CONTAINS 200KG OF 22 KARRAT ALLUVIA GOLD DUST WHILE THE SECOND BOX CONTAINS ($40 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS).THESE TWO BOXES ARE UNDER THE CUSTODY OF A SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN COTONOU, BENIN FOR PROTECTIVE SAFEKEEPING PURPOSES. MY LATE FATHER DISGUISED IT AS “FAMILY TREASURE”. SO THE COMPANY DOESN’T KNOW THE REAL CONTENT OF THE TWO CONSIGNMENTS BOXES. HE ALSO GAVE ME ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS COVERING THE DEPOSIT OF ($20 MILLION U.S.DOLLARS IN A SUSPENCE ACCOUNT IN A BANK HERE IN COTONOU THE REPUBLIC OF BENIN WEST AFRICA.

PLEASE SIR,I WANT YOU TO HELP ME TRANSFER THIS PHYSICAL CASH INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY AND TO ALSO HELP ME COME AND ASSIST ME CLAIM THIS CONSIGNMENT IN THE SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN COTONOU,BENIN.I AM READY TO SIGN AN UNDERTAKING TO RELEASE 20% OF THIS TOTAL MONEY TO YOU AND THE REMAINING 80% WILL BE PURELY FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE.I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE A TRUSTED AND RELIABLE PERSON AS I CAN FORESEE AND I FULLY HOPE THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY ME AT LAST.

PRESENTLY,I AM OUT OF ANGOLA.I AM NOW HERE IN BENIN UNDER THE UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSION FOR REFUGEES(UNHCR) PROTECTION.I HAVE MY REFUGEE DOCUMENTS COVERING MY STAY HERE IN BENIN AS A POLITICAL REFUGEE FLEEING FROM POLITICAL PERSECUTION.I AM NOW IN THE REFUGEE CAMP SEEKING U.N PROTECTION AND SECURITY.SIR THIS IS URGENT INFORMATION THAT I AM GIVING TO YOU,PLEASE,HASTEN UP TO MAKE PROVISION FOR ME TO LEAVE THE REFUGEE CAMP IMMEDATELY AS THIS WILL SPEED UP THIS TRANSACTION.IT WILL ALSO KEEP THIS TRANSACTION STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL BETWEEN YOU AND I ALONE.

I AM ANXIOUSLY WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

NOTE - PLEASE GIVE ME AN URGENT REPLY AS SOON AS YOU FINISH READING THIS MESSAGE.ALSO INDICATE YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER IN YOUR NEXT REPLY TO ME.

YOURS SINCERELY,
JOHNSON SAVIMBI.
COTONOU BENIN REFUGEE CAMP

I'm just concerned he might arrive here with some baggage that can't be cleared.

Not worried that he's been misbehaving off the pitch. Seems to have applied a life lesson or two from earlier and got on with playing to his potential.

No, more concerned about the women in his life - WAG, sister, mum, aunts - and how many have been shagged by John Terry.

Hmm...not sure it's a great move for Grealish unless we think he can play the Dembele role. Which he probably can't. Maybe if we're moving Dele back Grealish can take his place higher up...we just don't need him though. Maybe sell Lamela, move Dele back, then he's useful. Otherwise, nah.

He's clearly talented. Just not ideal.

He wouldn't get much game time at all; at which point I believe* he would act up, sap energy from the group, lark about, be a lad, talk to the press about it etc.

*based on his demeanour 3 years ago when I last saw him, and his current hair cut.

He's an arsehole so I sincerely doubt Poch would want that sort of character around the squad. Not gonna happen.

I love the kid. Socks down and fringe, it's the closest I've seen to Chrissy Waddle in years. I would take a chance. But I know nothing.

we've surely got 15 better players in the youth teams?
I would very much doubt it. Grealish has a huge amount of talent, the issue with him was his character. However it seems to me that some people are judging his character based on some incidents back when he was only 17 or 18. The question is whether or not he has learnt from those episodes and grown up? I have no idea on that either way, but I don’t recall him being in the news for the wrong reasons in the past couple of years?

Back