• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Grealish

Fair enough. I don't think he is the finished artcle myself.
I know the market is crazy, but taking that into consideration how much would you be willing to part with for Grealish?
Yeah I don’t think he’s the finished article, but are all our players the finished article? I think he’s good enough to get on our bench and if he progressed as I’d expect him to in a better team and with better coaching he could push on further.

As for value, I’ve no idea what is a good price anymore. I always have faith when we sign a player we’ve got a good deal tbh with Levy and Poch working in tandem....

We’ve got a thread for Grealish? Have we ever been officially linked with him? I can’t profess to know much about him so can’t take a view on his suitability, but has he grown out of those ridicuously short shorts yet? (And I ask that as an appreciator of short shorts on certain players ;))

UNITED 'MONITORING GREALISH'

Man Utd are monitoring Aston Villa's Jack Grealish, according to The Sun.

The 22-year-old has had a fine season for Aston Villa in the Championship, but the club failed to earn promotion to the top flight in Saturday's defeat by Fulham at Wembley.

United are also reportedly poised to sign Brazilian midfielder Fredfrom Shakhtar for £44m.

***Posts and then runs a mile***

The 22-year-old has had a fine season for Aston Villa in the Championship, but the club failed to earn promotion to the top flight in Saturday's defeat by Fulham at Wembley.

United are also reportedly poised to sign Brazilian midfielder Fredfrom Shakhtar for £44m.

Justification:D So if we let them have a free run at Grealish can we get Bale?;)

I knew youd be first in :D

I think its utter gonad*s. I think he is talented but more likely to end up at Wartford than somewhere like us, let alone Utd.

Honestly, Grealish is basically the opposite of a Mourinho player.

Poor sod. From Aston Villa to Vitesse Arnhem.

I knew youd be first in :D

I think its utter gonads. I think he is talented but more likely to end up at Wartford than somewhere like us, let alone Utd.

Honestly, Grealish is basically the opposite of a Mourinho player.
Yeah id assume its nonsense, a lower placed team is more likely if he wants to make the jump. You are right, completely the opposite to a Mourinho profile in every way...

Can’t say I think he’s worth that much but fook do I know...

Perhaps his hair equates to 35 of that

Back