• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gray & Keys

It IS pretty disgraceful treatment of a woman in the workplace, don't get me wrong. But I've seen an awful lot of moralizing on this from people. A significant portion of us have probably done something similar to a woman either directly to them or discussed them in that way.

I'm in no way saying it's right, just surprised at the fact every single person seems so outraged, as if nobody has done anything similar ever.

It IS pretty disgraceful treatment of a woman in the workplace, don't get me wrong. But I've seen an awful lot of moralizing on this from people. A significant portion of us have probably done something similar to a woman either directly to them or discussed them in that way.

I'm in no way saying it's right, just surprised at the fact every single person seems so outraged, as if nobody has done anything similar ever.
just because you may have said something in the past doesn't mean you can't speak about this. Ooh no, i dropped litter once so can't comment about people littering.

They have consistently acted like childish bullies and every time they get close to a comeback there is a new tape. Someone has a lot of dirt on them and doesn't want them back. Good, in my opinion.

Won't miss either. Never had a good thing to say about Spurs. Still laugh at Gray's reaction to Paul Stalteri's famous 4-3 at Upton:

"Ohhh Nohhhh!"

Hopefully this soon spells the end for both.

Gray did commentary last week for BT on an FA Cup match which Sky were looking into the publics reaction with a plan to bring him back.

Gray did commentary last week for BT on an FA Cup match which Sky were looking into the publics reaction with a plan to bring him back.

I don't like him as a person, but I like his commentary. His voice is iconic in my view in the world of football. Him and Tyler were great together.

Andy Gray is an embarrassment, no I'm not talking about his general misogyny, I'm referring to his lack of knowledge of the game. It was plain to see how little he knows about foreign football when he used to commentate on the CL for Sky.

How do you know this?

I read it in Sunday or Monday's Daily Mail I believe, that was the jist I got from the article. It should have been BT want him, but I'd swear it mentioned Sky were keeping an eye on things.

Andy Gray is like the school bully and Richard Keys the nerdy geek who doesn't have any friends so clings onto the bully instead becoming his sidekick.

They were iconic in terms of Sky Sports' coverage of the Premier League particularly in the early years when a lot of Gray's analysis was innovative and ground breaking. Like most things in the Entertainment industry though their time passed and it's time to move on. Can't see them ever returning to Sky.

I really dislike them as people but was frustratingly drawn to their mid-morning show on talksport which regularly had some very interesting guests and great interviews. I have a bit of sympathy with Gray for the comment earlier about his lack of knowledge of European football; to be fair he spent so much time commentating on PL he would have had little time to watch much else in any great depth.

I don't like him as a person, but I like his commentary. His voice is iconic in my view in the world of football. Him and Tyler were great together.

as much as i hate myself for saying this, i kinda miss them too. i echo your sentiments about them (+their voices) being iconic.

I don't like their behaviour but this is from years ago, not recent.
The sudden release is a smear job.

This is nothing new, just an attempt to reinforce an image in the minds of the public. Probably successful.

The decision was already taken by BT to use Gray for the FA cup game, and this should not determine their decision about using him again.

Wasn't Andy Gray.

I thought Gray got a bad rep because it was Alan Parry that gave that emphatic "Oh no!" as Diesel got the winner.

Then I saw another clip of the match with Tyler & Gray commentating and sure enough, Gray gives an "Oh no" too as our tall, dark and tall Canadian gets the winner, chuckling away to himself.

Two seperate commentaries, two laughably biased reactions.

I don't think it's out of biast. West Ham were 2-0 up if I remember correctly, went to 2-2, then went 3-2 up.. then it went to 3-3, they would have loved that point from the positioin they were in at the time, only to then go and lose it in the 95th minute, it's more of a footballing "oh no" as opposed to "oh no, west ham have lost, **** off Spurs" . Thats how I thought of it anyway.

Back