• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

googbye top 4

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Was nice being there for a few months, felt good but as the season comes to an end we have to take our end of season position. Not blaming anyone or anything for this, see you again in october.:lol:

Was nice being there for a few months, felt good but as the season comes to an end we have to take our end of season position. Not blaming anyone or anything for this, see you again in october.:lol:

Do we have to? Can't you just leave and not comeback. I used to come her daily, now because of people on this forum with attitudes like you and hully etc this place is unbearable. Such negativity and vitriol. Absolutely disgusts me and hope you don't have a season ticket. Though with the utter ****s in the stadium it wouldn't make a difference. Every game I go to there's some **** or other near me who does nothing but MOANS, Andover the course of a match every player will get some form of slating.

There is a lot more to play for, we need positivity and support. D you have this attitude in every aspect of your life? And thus have achieved nothing because any blip or difficulty you give up and just get angry at everyone around you?

Do we have to? Can't you just leave and not comeback. I used to come her daily, now because of people on this forum with attitudes like you and hully etc this place is unbearable. Such negativity and vitriol. Absolutely disgusts me and hope you don't have a season ticket. Though with the utter ****s in the stadium it wouldn't make a difference. Every game I go to there's some **** or other near me who does nothing but MOANS, Andover the course of a match every player will get some form of slating.

There is a lot more to play for, we need positivity and support. D you have this attitude in every aspect of your life? And thus have achieved nothing because any blip or difficulty you give up and just get angry at everyone around you?

haha i do love people like you, little bits of snipping, you have had a pop at me a few times. How am i being negative? i said we will see top 4 again in october and i truly believe that. But i know its that old thing of blindly beliving things makes you a better fan.

Just chill out the thread is light hearted and no need for the snipping that you seem to indulge in at me whenever you can. Honestly people like you are quite clever because you never say anything offensive but take every opportunity to have little digs at people.

Read the first post in this thread again, i said we will be back in 4th by october again. Relax go and have a smoke and chill out.

This season is not a disaster yet and even if we finish tenth we will still all be here next season, central midfield has been a creative joke all season, and the two clowns up front have fudged up big time but fourth is still on imo, lets just enjoy going for it.

Oh and no i do not have negativity in my own life infact i have overcome problems and demons and am quite content as a person but i am also realistic and can see when something is going to happen. Not sure why some wish to stick their head in the sand quite so much but we are all different.

More power to you, i will continue to post threads on here if you would like you can give me your phone number and i can tell when i am posting threads then you can get in quick with your pathetic bitchy little replies if you like mate, the super fan that you are.:)

Been a decent season. Expected to be challenging the top four, are currently challenging the top four.

Man up bitches.

when i said see you again in october i was not talking about me but the league position 4th which tottenham hotspur will be in again in october

haha i do love people like you, little bits of snipping, you have had a pop at me a few times. How am i being negative? i said we will see top 4 again in october and i truly believe that. But i know its that old thing of blindly beliving things makes you a better fan.

Just chill out the thread is light hearted and no need for the snipping that you seem to indulge in at me whenever you can. Honestly people like you are quite clever because you never say anything offensive but take every opportunity to have little digs at people.

Read the first post in this thread again, i said we will be back in 4th by october again. Relax go and have a smoke and chill out.

I'm of sniping, I thought I was pretty out in the open and upfront with what I was saying. Negativity is one of my big annoyances in life's I just think its so easy to just slag stuff off when they don't go right and be all "I told you so" (not saying you have done this) but still celebrate the positive, it's almost like a win win. I just hate it. And not what we need. You are extremely negative, I can't believe you deny it, you are so quick to slag players off and bitch about people, and usually inquire aggressive ways.

Who cares if we're 4th in October?all that matters is we are 4th in may. Saying we're finishing 5th now but We'll be 4th in October is almost a tinkle take of what we've done this season. Why give up onus and not support us. Hatred and negativity is fudging contagious as this forum shows - surely I'm not the only who's seen an 18 month decline on this forum.

4th place between us and chelsea is still on

more than likely we'll fcuk it up in the end though :lol:

thank you daniel levy for not buying a top striker or two

l.jpg

I'm of sniping, I thought I was pretty out in the open and upfront with what I was saying. Negativity is one of my big annoyances in life's I just think its so easy to just slag stuff off when they don't go right and be all "I told you so" (not saying you have done this) but still celebrate the positive, it's almost like a win win. I just hate it. And not what we need. You are extremely negative, I can't believe you deny it, you are so quick to slag players off and bitch about people, and usually inquire aggressive ways.

Who cares if we're 4th in October?all that matters is we are 4th in may. Saying we're finishing 5th now but We'll be 4th in October is almost a tinkle take of what we've done this season. Why give up onus and not support us. Hatred and negativity is fudging contagious as this forum shows - surely I'm not the only who's seen an 18 month decline on this forum.

I do not believe myself to be negative, well about ade i would say i am but i dislike him a lot not dislike a player that much since etherington. I have been supportive of all the back 4 and have stuck by walker saying he is a young player who is not the finished article. I have taken to avb and offered my support for his vision, i think the big problem is him not being given the players he needs.

Parker is a bit of a problem in midfield for me because he is quite limited as is dempsey but all the others i have been supportive off. No i think the big thing is people with not a lot going for them having to come on here and find anything someone says in a crticial way and taken it to heart and then accuse them of not being a good enough fan.

So can i get this straight? the is no criticism of any of the players or coaching staff or our buying policy allowed?

Righty got it, will to the party line from now on:-" la da la everything is rosy, glad we did not buy any strikers in the winter transfer window, glad we never played any of our promising younger players in the europa league saving our players for the home league games against fulham and everton.

Now lets hug yeah:barnet:

I do not believe myself to be negative, well about ade i would say i am but i dislike him a lot not dislike a player that much since etherington. I have been supportive of all the back 4 and have stuck by walker saying he is a young player who is not the finished article. I have taken to avb and offered my support for his vision, i think the big problem is him not being given the players he needs.

Parker is a bit of a problem in midfield for me because he is quite limited as is dempsey but all the others i have been supportive off. No i think the big thing is people with not a lot going for them having to come on here and find anything someone says in a crticial way and taken it to heart and then accuse them of not being a good enough fan.

So can i get this straight? the is no criticism of any of the players or coaching staff or our buying policy allowed?

Righty got it, will to the party line from now on:-" la da la everything is rosy, glad we did not buy any strikers in the winter transfer window, glad we never played any of our promising younger players in the europa league saving our players for the home league games against fulham and everton.

Now lets hug yeah:barnet:

I prefer honesty to false bonhommie. Reality can be a bitch. :-k

Back