• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

If there hadn't have been so many rookies I would have choose Wallace who won yesterday

He has won 3 times this year and looks a proper player especially in pressure situations

If there hadn't have been so many rookies I would have choose Wallace who won yesterday

He has won 3 times this year and looks a proper player especially in pressure situations

I think though you do have to go on form, plenty of combinations he could play with to even that out

3-1 to the Yanks after the morning fourballs

Not sure Europe deserved that score, Koepka/Finau got lucky to win their game

Rory was total pony

A sweep of the foursomes. Europe lead 5-3 after day one.

Quite a remarkable afternoon as all four games were won comfortably: two 5 & 4, one 4 & 2, and one 3 & 2. The latter pair were five holes up at some stage so it wasn't that close.

Rory has been poor for a while all mental with him.

McGinley is incredibly annoying as a pundit, can never be objective about anything and doesn't offer much in the way of analysis.

Not really a golf fan but love the Ryder cup, maybe it’s the team element and partisan crowd making it more like football! The birdie from Rory and Poulter from the bank was pretty special.

The Yanks have not started well again this morning, they don't seem to be able to handle the fact golf isn't just about hitting it 350 yards wherever you like

Rory who was terrible yesterday morning has been absolutely fantastic since, this is the good Rory on display

I am not happy about the outfits.
On day 1 they were both wearing dark blue. So you had to identify the teams from their trousers.

Today the yanks were wearing white t-shirts and dark blue jackets, and kept taking them on and off. Whilst the Europeans wore fox costumes.

fudging fox costumes? How is that a European colour?

They need to sort it out so the yanks wear red coats, red t-shirts and the Euros wear blue coats, blue t-shirts... it really isn't that hard.

I don't want to pay attention for 10 hours, I want to look up and see if it is a bluey or a reddy fist-pumping like Jurgen Klopp's younger brother.

upload_2018-9-30_8-11-34.png

I'm going for 16-12 finish
1, USA
2, USA
3, Europe
4, USA
5, Europe
6, USA
7, USA
8, Europe
9, Europe
10, Tie