• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

Rose was pick for the weekend, but come on Sergio

Really felt for him on that putt on the 18, rose was lucky with his approach shot.

I was never great at golf played like 5 times a year for 15 years, is a lovely way to spend a day. Wish I had been better at it, could watch golf all day on telly though.

Really felt for him on that putt on the 18, rose was lucky with his approach shot.

I was never great at golf played like 5 times a year for 15 years, is a lovely way to spend a day. Wish I had been better at it, could watch golf all day on telly though.
That's the thing about golf, there's a sweet spot of ability to play to decent level and enjoy it before you get carried away with improving and gets melts your brain

I loved Sergio winning, one in the eye for everyone that slags him off.

I am not someone who believes winning a major defines you in golf, but I am glad he has given those that do something to think about.

Such a great player who has done it for years in America

US Open at Erin Hills coming up soon. Hoping for a big return by McIlroy!

If anyone knows a thing or two about AceRiver or AceCreek or AceFlowingWater or whatever it's called, give me a ding ding.

I usually go to http://symonfield.co.uk/spurslinks.html for my footballing needs.

Oh, and I finally figured out how to play golf just the other day! Haven't tested my latest and greatest ideas out on the course yet, but this time I've got a feeling I finally found the secret to golf! :oops::confused::mad:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Following Rory's group on usopen.com for free. Jason Day carried his 2 iron 289 yards from tee a couple of holes back :/

Outright

Kuchar 55/1 ew

Uihlein 150/1 ew

Scott 28/1 ew

JB Holmes 125/1 ew

Cabrera Bello 66/1 ew

Leishman 50/1 ew

Molinari 70/1 ew

Zach Johnson 70/1 ew

Stricker 100/1 ew

Kjeldsen 100/1 ew

Garcia 18/1

1st Round Leader

Johnson 25/1

Cabrera Bello 55/1

Leishman 50/1

Group Betting Treble

Rose, Scott, Oosthuizen

Lucky 15

Rahm Top Continental European Player

Rose Top English Player

Lowry Top Irish Player

Fowler Top Yank

Lucky 15

Cabrera Bello Top Continental European Player

Rose Top English Player

Lowry Top Irish Player

Kuchar Top Yank

Top 10 Fowler/Garcia, Top 20 Zach Johnson, Tournament Play Off 100/1

Very lucky spieth, carved it everywhere, if it wasn't for the crowd at least 2 lost balls. Also couldn't help feel he was using gamesmanship with the slow play.
Poor Open over all for me, other than on the Saturday the standard was low, really wild tee shots, and missing big greens by fair distances with wedges and 9 irons.
Also sky coverage is awful, how many times did have pictures of the crowd or the sky. If it wasn't for butch, rich beem and Wayne Riley it would have been high on unwatchable.

Yeh i found the Open poor this year and something needs to be done for slow play, a hole and half/two holes the group infront were, if the game went to a play off that is not fair.

Poor Open over all for me, other than on the Saturday the standard was low, really wild tee shots, and missing big greens by fair distances with wedges and 9 irons.

2 good days of weather, low scoring, 2 not good days of weather and the players shot appropriate scores

We were lucky with the Stenson/Mickelson shoot out last year but I enjoyed Birkdale as a test and was good to watch

2 good days of weather, low scoring, 2 not good days of weather and the players shot appropriate scores

We were lucky with the Stenson/Mickelson shoot out last year but I enjoyed Birkdale as a test and was good to watch
It was a good watch, I just don't think the standard is a high as they make out.
I'm 12 handicap and i'd be gutted if I missed some of those shots, 130 yards and you miss a green by 10 yards on the wrong side. Playing safe off the tee with an iron and you go O.B when the O.B is 60 yards off the fairway. And he's the world no 2!

Got my first eagle today! 530 yards par 5 slightly downhill. 310 yard drive, 220 3 iron landed 3 feet short of the hole and rolled out 10 feet past. Sexy putt and 3 on the card! Too bad I opened with a 9 on the par 4 1st... Only played 9 and played 2-9 one over par. Just so you know, in case ya'll wondered.

Back