• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Glory-Glory Player of the Season 2016/17

Who is our player of the season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ditto......my head hurts thinking about it......as soon as I think 'maybe him'.....I feel guilty, like I'm under valuing the others.

lol. That's exactly how I feel. I was the same with voting for the Members' award.. I dithered for so long that I missed the deadline - and felt strangely relieved that I hadn't had to make a decision.
I was pleased it was Eriksen and he'd be my choice, I think. But then there's Kane, Wanyama, Super Jan... Time to dither once more.

Vertonghen, Alli and Kane in no particular order for me. Eriksen very close too. All have stood out even compared to their excellent team mates.

Sounds ridiculous perhaps, but I think some are underestimating Kane. To vote for some of the suggestions posted here ahead of him seems super strange to me.

Hard choice - between Kane, Wanyama, Eriksen for me. Vertonghen a little unlucky not to be in my final three.

If we cannot agree on a ten, I'll do a couple of heats to narrow it down. What do people think?

If you are having to drop a couple from our core first choice 11/12/13, for me Dembele and Dier were the only two who were slightly off their previous season's standard.

Rose only played 21 games. Never mind how good he was in those 21, he cannot be our player of the season.

Kane. The way he bulled his was to knocking in 7 in the last two games and coming back from to injuries capped it. Although most of the rest of them have been beyond magnificent. Especially Dier with his box of pizza in the changing room after the Hull game.

if there is anything the last 12 months has taught us it's that's people should never be allowed to vote

If there is support for you all giving a proxy vote to the mods to decide on your behalf, I would not want to stand in your way.

GG Player of the Season 2016-17

p45268.png

Back