• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Glory-Glory Member Location Map ***Updated***

Re: Glory-Glory Member Location Map

'additions' tab
'add marker - simple'

can either drop a pin or type in 'your town' in the location entry and it should do it for you

Done. Updated my marker with info for the Spurs pub in San Francisco for anyone visiting!

Its very interesting to see the demographic of Spurs fans. I like the joke ones too!

Near the Owington Farm, mate.

Been here 15 years or so.

You're in Hartlepool?

Correct.

You didn't happen to play in the Spurs vs. Man Utd charity game the other week did you? I never knew so many Spurs fans were up here

Correct.

You didn't happen to play in the Spurs vs. Man Utd charity game the other week did you? I never knew so many Spurs fans were up here

Hahaha! No I didn't. Hartlepool has it's own Spurs supporters' Club though, I saw them at an away game at the Smogs a few years ago...

Back