• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Glastonbury

That Miley has one heck of a body on her that's for sure and Kylie still scrubs up well too, for her age... as far as their singing....well?

Kylie has never been considered to have a particularly great singing voice has she?

Thought Miley sang really well

.......that wheel of doom follows me around like an albatross.....got in this morning,entered my ticket details...then get told it's sold out...missed it by minutes .....dont fecking let me in, if you going to wind me up like that lol....what a fecking week of disappointments

Just watching the set on tv now, awesome. Must have been something else in there?!

What do you mean?

I watched the set, they are very good at what they do, anthems ready made for festivals / stadiums. To be in the all time elites I do think they lack a truly brilliant record from start to finish, always tends to be a bit of filler in there imo not saying that it's an easy thing to make a world changing album of course.

Watched Joey Badass' set which was excellent, nice to see a hip hop artist playing with a drummer and keys, it doesn't really seem to match the festival vibe if it's just a dude with a mic and a DJ behind him.

Really enjoyed Warpaint who I hadn't heard of before. Excellent bassist and interesting vocals tones change ups.

Not sure if I can be arsed with Arctic Monkeys tbh.

What do you mean?

I watched the set, they are very good at what they do, anthems ready made for festivals / stadiums. To be in the all time elites I do think they lack a truly brilliant record from start to finish, always tends to be a bit of filler in there imo not saying that it's an easy thing to make a world changing album of course.

Watched Joey Badass' set which was excellent, nice to see a hip hop artist playing with a drummer and keys, it doesn't really seem to match the festival vibe if it's just a dude with a mic and a DJ behind him.

Really enjoyed Warpaint who I hadn't heard of before. Excellent bassist and interesting vocals tones change ups.

It’s music, it’s always subjective. If you love the Foo’s you’d love that performance, if you’re not a massive fan then maybe it’s a bit average?

Have never got them, which is on me, I’m sure. I like Alex Turner a lot in interviews, but just find the music doesn’t do anything for me.

I’m sure they’ll be gutted to know that, as they knock it out to 100,000+ at Glastonbury.

Have never got them, which is on me, I’m sure. I like Alex Turner a lot in interviews, but just find the music doesn’t do anything for me.

I’m sure they’ll be gutted to know that, as they knock it out to 100,000+ at Glastonbury.

I loved the debut album and also AM, after that maybe not so much but I probably haven't really sat down to listen to it with my full focus.

It seems like Alex Turner did the typical "becoming the thing you once mocked" with the whole pretending to be American persona thing and almost deliberately seems to be sabotaging songs out of boredom or just trying to throw the crowd off from singing along. From what I've read he's doing a Vic Reeves pub singer interpretation so happy to have missed it!

Back