• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovanni Simeone

Carolina-Baldini-Diego-Simeone-wife-pic1.jpg

His mum is in good shape for her years.

Looks ok in the videos. Seems to be quite physical, looks quite quick. If we can get him cheap, then why not. Seeing as we're an English club, it's probably 20 mill at least though.

Looks ok in the videos. Seems to be quite physical, looks quite quick. If we can get him cheap, then why not. Seeing as we're an English club, it's probably 20 mill at least though.

Various press reports have put him in the £10m - £15m range. Agree with your description; seems to work quite hard as well which Poch will like. Hopefully he'll have inherited his dad's will to win - he was a dirty bugger but you'd rather him on your side than against you and you got the impression that he would die for his team.

Been mentioned in various publications so thought he deserved his own thread. Vaguely plausible - young, Argie, probably within our price/wage range and we'd be as good as he might be able to get. Not entirely sure that he's what I thought we need, however if we can play off Kane/Janssen, as well as instead of, then might be a useful addition

http://www.laligablog.com/2017/08/04/tottenham-hotspur-reportedly-eyeing-the-son-of-diego-simeone/

He can't - a limited-ability work horse pure #9/CF apparently. Tenacious and strong, but no pace or great ability on the ball. So an understudy for Kane and Janssen

He can't - a limited-ability work horse pure #9/CF apparently. Tenacious and strong, but no pace or great ability on the ball. So an understudy for Kane and Janssen

In the transfer speculation thread you admitted to knowing nothing about this player. How do you feel qualified to comment on his playing style?

In the transfer speculation thread you admitted to knowing nothing about this player. How do you feel qualified to comment on his playing style?

Because I asked my Inter supporting friend about him and then used the word apparently to show it was a second hand view.

If you hate transfers so much Gutter Boy why do you spend every transfer window stinking out every thread in the transfer sub forum? It's fudging boring

Looking at highlights on youtube, he seems quicker than Kane and Janssen and more used to picking up the balls in wide areas and running at defenders. As I said, not obvious to me that he's exactly what I would have signed but never seen him play in the flesh

Back