• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

Tbh I think Poch could do more in terms of looking after the clubs interests when it comes to internationals. He’s always banging on about how it’s the biggest honour and always encouraging the players to play for their country - thing is it’s very different to how it was in his day, there are so many utterly pointless friendlies now it's ridiculous. Why he hasn’t already made of an effort already to protect our players I don’t know....

Tbh I think Poch could do more in terms of looking after the clubs interests when it comes to internationals. He’s always banging on about how it’s the biggest honour and always encouraging the players to play for their country - thing is it’s very different to how it was in his day, there are so many utterly pointless friendlies now it's ridiculous. Why he hasn’t already made of an effort already to protect our players I don’t know....
Because refusing to release players for international games can lead to the club being deducted points?

Because refusing to release players for international games can lead to the club being deducted points?
I believe the skill, as finely honed by Sir Alex, involves back injuries - which can’t be medically proven or denied.

Who said anything about making them refuse to play? As has been regularly discussed on here other clubs are good at making sure their players pull out with knocks,we should be just as street wise....

All this about clubs keeping players from playing for their countries is a real old chestnut mainly trolled out by club over country exponents!

Who said anything about making them refuse to play? As has been regularly discussed on here other clubs are good at making sure their players pull out with knocks,we should be just as street wise....

I’m sure Sterling and TAA who pulled out of the games in the run in had knocks.

Lo Celso has been returning to fitness and it’s two friendly games.

I’m not sure Argentina would have kicked up a fuss.

I’m sure Sterling and TAA who pulled out of the games in the run in had knocks.

Lo Celso has been returning to fitness and it’s two friendly games.

I’m not sure Argentina would have kicked up a fuss.

GLC might have though? Imagine being a young player trying to break into the national team, and your club trying to block it.

Also - it probably would have suited us to get some minutes into him.

GLC might have though? Imagine being a young player trying to break into the national team, and your club trying to block it.

Also - it probably would have suited us to get some minutes into him.

Given the situation - new club and country/played all summer/friendly/not fully fit

I’m not sure him staying behind would have been seeing as blocking him instead of helping him settle.

He’s on a season long loan and now won’t have as much time to impress.

Incidentally - I see he should be back for another international break.

If fit and he or she is called up, they play!
What on earth is all the drama about!
He gets injured it happens, yes it’s a pain!
I believe there is some form of monetary recompense from the national team.

Given the situation - new club and country/played all summer/friendly/not fully fit

I’m not sure him staying behind would have been seeing as blocking him instead of helping him settle.

He’s on a season long loan and now won’t have as much time to impress.

Incidentally - I see he should be back for another international break.
He was fit enough to play for Argentina in the summer, he was then fit enough to feature for Argentina internationally. It's debatable whether he was ever unfit or just not at the spec Poch expects due to missing preseason.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Back