• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

Do you jerk off furiously any time Lamela is injured?

Me?
Nah... it would fall off judging by the amount of time he is injured
But it wasn’t my words... it was an expert on the BBC or Guardian podcast. Have to say I wasn’t quite shocked when I heard that

I know it is only Utube but I like the cut of his jib, he really looks a player. Imagine him and Eriksen in the same team, now that might really might be something

yeah him and ndombele would be interesting to watch - both seem happy to play and pass at a higher pace than our average game.

also expect a Pic with maradona, villa, ardiles and poch - what a Pic it would be :)

I know it is only Utube but I like the cut of his jib, he really looks a player. Imagine him and Eriksen in the same team, now that might really might be something

Sent from my SM-T835 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Is he injured at the moment? If not, I’m surprised he wasn’t in the squad at the weekend even as a sub.

No, but he had only had one training session with the team.

True. So should make his debut against Emirates Marketing Project. Given how we played against City last season, when we lost 1-0 with Foden scoring, I’m far from pessimistic about this weekend. Think we have a chance to get a result even if it’s going to be a predictably tough match.

True. So should make his debut against Emirates Marketing Project. Given how we played against City last season, when we lost 1-0 with Foden scoring, I’m far from pessimistic about this weekend. Think we have a chance to get a result even if it’s going to be a predictably tough match.

Agree, it's a bit of a free swing going to their place too. No pressure and hopefully we play with the shackles off, if we do I reckon it could be a big result.

He only recently returned to Betis from holiday, after the copa America, so I guess he needs some time to get fit.

Is he injured at the moment? If not, I’m surprised he wasn’t in the squad at the weekend even as a sub.

Let me get this right, he only signed on Thursday and you expected him to be in teh squad two days later after not having a proper pre season? Dude that was never gonna happen

I tried to keep an eye on him when he came on. I really like that he was pointing and giving directions to where he wanted other players to be, and who to mark. Doing things like that when you are the new boy, shows character!

So he touched the ball once (or maybe twice), and got clattered. Other than that, he took up good defensive positions. Will be interesting to see more of him, and to see what he really can do.

The lad won't settle with us until xmas. No pre-season and back to his homeland a few weeks after signing.

Back