• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

Alka was fizzing tonight....a few misplaced passes but you can see what he could bring when he hits top form.

Agreed, and I think he'd also benefit from playing deeper so that he has more runners in front of him. Not sure whether Mourinho would play him in midfield ina 4-2-3-1 though

He played very well but there were a few badly misplaced passes. His first two touches were misplaced but to his credit, he didn't leave it affect him and scored with his next touch.

He still gives the ball away too easily at times but he is definitely getting there and could be a real player for us.

JT was class tonight so not sure he was MOTM however it was another very decent performance from him. He needs to be playing every week
Can't believe how comfortable he looks playing at this new level. Not just footballing ability but even moreso his mentality. Not overawed, just comfortable in his own skin and with what he's out there to do.

Been calling for more minutes for him for ages, and also said he can effectively replace Eriksen (at least, mostly).

Watching last night I was thinking how good he could be with Eriksen out the way, NDombele alongside him, someone like Kane ahead....

There is a hell of a lot to like about this lad, time we started seeing more of him.

Bro that's exactly what I was thinking yesterday. For an area that was over neglected for so long we really did buy well this summer, it's just going to take some time to get everyone up and firing at the same time.

The addition of Fernandes who also fits the same mould but with a slightly more defensive bias really does make me hope for a 433 shape.

Just imagine Ndombele 23 Lo Celso 23 and Fernandes 21 with Dier, Winks and Skipp as alternatives. It's starting to become not a bad set of midfielders at all.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

He played very well but there were a few badly misplaced passes. His first two touches were misplaced but to his credit, he didn't leave it affect him and scored with his next touch.

He still gives the ball away too easily at times but he is definitely getting there and could be a real player for us.

Yes he does but i think that is mostly down to him be to eager to impress, we all know its been a slow start for him so far ( for various reasons) and he is trying to make up for that, when/if he feels part of the team i am sure he will overcome that part of his game.

Very impressed by his performance last night.

Back