• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

They say that hope springs eternal!

When’s Lamela scheduled for return?

He's got his heart set "the best pre-season player of all time" trophy again, so it's looking good for June / July I reckon.

As for GLC, I wonder if there is an option to cancel the loan in January or whether Levy will see the fee we paid as too much to part with for half a season.

Like a few others I am of the mind that I'd much rather see him on the pitch than Eriksen at this stage. It's odd though, it's clear the midfield needs a revamp / or at least some work going in to it yet we've signed two midfielders for big money in the summer. It's a very Spurs kind of squad situation.

Think I need to watch some HD GLC compilations with awful techno musical overlaid to get the hype feeling back, but then, I'm not hugely sure I had it in the first place!

He's got his heart set "the best pre-season player of all time" trophy again, so it's looking good for June / July I reckon.

As for GLC, I wonder if there is an option to cancel the loan in January or whether Levy will see the fee we paid as too much to part with for half a season.

Like a few others I am of the mind that I'd much rather see him on the pitch than Eriksen at this stage. It's odd though, it's clear the midfield needs a revamp / or at least some work going in to it yet we've signed two midfielders for big money in the summer. It's a very Spurs kind of squad situation.

Think I need to watch some HD GLC compilations with awful techno musical overlaid to get the hype feeling back, but then, I'm not hugely sure I had it in the first place!

GLC has had 8 games, 7 from subs bench. I must be missing something.

Sorry bud I'm not sure what you mean or how it relates to what I wrote. Not trying to be difficult but potentially being stupid I suppose!

I've not seen enough to call him "good" simply not enough game time to tell.
He is a footballer who 'I hope' will come good.

Last edited:
That quote above from Gold is reassuring as sometimes a manager comes in and just doesnt fancy a player - even if very talented. That Mourinho has highlighted his ability and is just giving him time is great to hear. Once him and N'Dombele are fit and firing this team could really have a different look about it.....

He has to be starting against Bayern. It's the only reason I can think of to not bring him on today. At 5-0, it's an ideal chance to play the kids so I can understand it IF he is earmarked to start midweek.

He has to be starting against Bayern. It's the only reason I can think of to not bring him on today. At 5-0, it's an ideal chance to play the kids so I can understand it IF he is earmarked to start midweek.
I'd hope that for him coming on at 5-0 would be mostly pointless, a gesture of a substitution in a game that's already over. What was he going to learn from that?

For the younger players it's at least a positive experience, a chance to just learn from the occasion, though I think that's mostly true for Parrott.

At 4-0 today with 25-30 mins left we could easily have gone GLC and Sess on for Moura and Son. So what if it’s a dead game? They’ll learn more on the pitch than on the bench.

At 4-0 today with 25-30 mins left we could easily have gone GLC and Sess on for Moura and Son. So what if it’s a dead game? They’ll learn more on the pitch than on the bench.

Because as @braineclipse said, it was probably better for Troy to get his debut (and get the nerves of that put away)

I fully expect he will play against Bayern, as will Sessegnon and Troy (to point above)

Because as @braineclipse said, it was probably better for Troy to get his debut (and get the nerves of that put away)

I fully expect he will play against Bayern, as will Sessegnon and Troy (to point above)

That sub was made on 85 and I have no issue with it.

2 others came on prior to him.

My comments were in reference to Jose’s comments that GLC needs time to adapt the the PL. There was a good opportunity for that yesterday.

That sub was made on 85 and I have no issue with it.

2 others came on prior to him.

My comments were in reference to Jose’s comments that GLC needs time to adapt the the PL. There was a good opportunity for that yesterday.

His comments actually on the fringe players (or players who haven't played yet) was lets see at end of December (with all the games, most will get a run)

Back