• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

Shame they didn't go ahead with Part 2, wanted to see more of Jews in Space and Hitler on ice. :eek:

I have to say it's a pretty big anti climax if Lo Celso doesn’t sign. Dybala was always a long shot IMO, but with all the noise surrounding this transfer, I was practically just awaiting the official announcement.

Shame on me for getting dragged into the silly season vortex again.

I have to say it's a pretty big anti climax if Lo Celso doesn’t sign. Dybala was always a long shot IMO, but with all the noise surrounding this transfer, I was practically just awaiting the official announcement.

Shame on me for getting dragged into the silly season vortex again.

If this guy doesn't sign, it's a pretty huge waste of a window.

Thankfully, I think it's all done - we're just incredibly lazy at announcing it.

Back