• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

GG World Cup - not quite a sweepstake

claws back my losses to a more respectable level - was just about to chuck a tenner on Lukaku next goal as well ](*,)

Going to watch with some netherlands supporting mates so made a few comprimises;

Robben first scorer - £1.50
Netherlands win - £1
Netherlands extra time - £1
Netherlands penalties - £1
Netherlands win both halves - £1
Argentina win both halves - £1

Remember I bet on Argentina making the final when this 'sweepstake' first started so I've probably just gone and cancelled that out.

£1 - Messi two or more
£1 - Messi hat-trick

If all my bets come in this will be the craziest game of football ever.

Ok, here's my overall:

Total stake = £31.59

Total returns = £6.90 (2no. winning bets, best odds 7/4)

Sweepstake rating 6.9/31.59 = 0.22

That's got you quaking in your boots.

I made £13 profit on a tenner bet. I lumped £23 quid across four bets yesterday and got £22 in return (I lost three of the four bets, hedged my bets as it were). So im up £11. Not bad for a months work.

I made £13 profit on a tenner bet. I lumped £23 quid across four bets yesterday and got £22 in return (I lost three of the four bets, hedged my bets as it were). So im up £11. Not bad for a months work.
It's only your bets on America that count (in your case). I was 20 wagered, 7 won :(
Didn't you forget to do the betting bit? Can't see anything in the thread.

Back