• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

GG World Cup - not quite a sweepstake

milo

Jack L. Jones
The rules

1. Everyone taking part gets drawn a nation for the world cup
2. You adopt your nation as a second team and have an avatar featuring them during the world cup
3. You place one or more nominal bet(s) on your nation - completely your choice what they are
4. Post scans or photos of the betting slip(s) as proof

At the end of the tournament:

Overall winnings are divided by your total outlay to obtain your ranking, and the highest ranked gets a World Cup Trophy avatar
The poster with the most winning bets gets a World Cup Golden Boot avatar
The poster who placed the craziest bet gets a wired Maradona avatar

The draw

http://antlab.co.uk/sweepstake/c/6a8b22cb.html

milo - Costa Rica
galeforce - Italy
Seedy Ron - Russia
Clevelands - Portugal
auroraman - Ecuador
7percent - Argentina
AVB - Chile
markysimmo - Greece
THFC - Honduras
paxtonwolf - Japan
billyiddo - Belgium
DHSF - USA
Robspur12 - France
Superted - Nigeria
Superhudd - Netherlands
El Guepardo - Uruguay
shaney - Korea Republic
Craig_J - Switzerland
elyid - Algeria
diego_maradona - Ghana
metalgear - Spain
LemonadeMoney - Mexico
johnola - Cameroon
Fhtagn - Iran
thingonaspring - Côte d'Ivoire
DublinSpur - Bosnia and Herzegovina
Nezza - Colombia
Mumorn - Germany
africanspurs - Brazil
WV1YID80 - Croatia
Thebarbarian - England
Ade's folks are ok really - Australia

****ing USA - id end up having enough to quit my job and lap up a life of luxury if they win the world cup

Milo = Jack Warner haha

USA

USA

USA

****ing USA - id end up having enough to quit my job and lap up a life of luxury if they win the world cup

Milo = Jack Warner haha

USA

USA

USA

If he was he could certainly retire to a life of luxury.

Uruguay!! Wow, a conflict of interests in the opening round...now to see who I'm up against!! :D

I have the indomitable lions. Good hunting for odds.

Very clever lads well done!

Totesport have some good ideas for bets by the way.

Colombia - pretty happy with that. Plus I got Argentina in the office sweepstake so I'm in full-on South American mode now.

I'm concerned about what Marky might choose as his Greek avatar
hiding.gif

Just like to say Well done for Milo for sorting all this out.. Bravo Sir

I'd like to echo those sentiments. I think this will be great fun when it gets going!! My avatar will be updated tomorrow/Saturday. I'm already researching more about the team & the players, Uruguay have a good squad, as they should after a good showing last World Cup!

That should be that their performance last time out reflected the strength of the squad.

I like the Uruguay kit too, half tempted to buy the shirt, just wish that they weren't in England's group.

I hope Italy crash badly! That's my main hope now.

Back