• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

GG Meet up and beers.

Roy1983

Edward Sheringham
Just been raised in another thread.

Who fancies a meet and greet in London with some drinks and maybe some darts (If we find a pub with a board). If not just a few beers fairly central maybe in and around Liverpool Street?

Dates can be agreed and switched around. Maybe Friday 27th Match/Saturday 28th? That's a solid 11 weeks to sort time off with work etc?

Let's see how it goes.

Could do it on the evening of a neutral football game? quick look shows Atletico v Real* on Thursday 15. Watch a bit of football, play a bit of darts/pool.

*as an example

probably up for it, have to see if the missus can have a day off though as she works weekends and we have two kids

I like the evening idea

Could do it on the evening of a neutral football game? quick look shows Atletico v Real* on Thursday 15. Watch a bit of football, play a bit of darts/pool.

*as an example

Probably a bit too soon that's only 9 days away. Don't mind a midweek just thought weekend might be better?

I'm easy.

I figured it would probably be a bit too soon but that's the kind of neutral game I meant..

can I join in via Skype? I have a dart board in my garage and beer on tap. Although it will be early morning over here !!

I could be up for it, but isn't it nice to not know what we all look like? I imagine you to all look vaguely similar to a Ryan Gosling, Brad Pitt and for the older ones Michael Douglas and George Clooney.

Plus, a lot of you may want to punch me when you finally meet me.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Last edited:
I could be up for it, but isn't it nice to not know what we all look like? I imagine you to all look vaguely similar to a Ryan Gosling, Brad Pitt and for the older ones Michael Douglas and George Clooney.

Plus, a lot of you may want to punch me when you finally meet me.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I like 7Percents idea of a bar with wifi. We could all turn up, not introduce ourselves and sit in the bar posting abuse at each other.

Back