• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Georges-Kévin NKoudou

Good move if he can get games. If he's awesome, bring him back. If he's average, flog him on the cheap.

Not if he is being loaned out for experience.

Would like more and more of our fringe players to do this. I think it was the making of Kane getting loans and he would not be the same player he is today. Was probably the making of Rose up in Sunderland for the year even if he did not like it, he came back a much better and more experienced player.

Would even suggest it is time to start loaning out our youth goalkeepers.

Poch isn't wedded to a formation, he tends to select one based on the best players he has available.

With everyone available, I think that he would opt for three at the back because it enables the fullbacks to really get forward and overload the opposition. That means that both Son and Lamela are on the bench and he has a tough choice between Dier and Sanchez in defence.

Well if they revert to 2 behind the striker, then Poch should pick based on form, tiredness etc.. and make sure to rotate the players. As things stand Son deserves to make it into the team ahead of Alli IMO, so if we are talking best XI then that's what it would be for now.

Well if they revert to 2 behind the striker, then Poch should pick based on form, tiredness etc.. and make sure to rotate the players. As things stand Son deserves to make it into the team ahead of Alli IMO, so if we are talking best XI then that's what it would be for now.

I wouldn't disagree that Son has been in better form. I still think that he'd pick Alli and Eriksen in the biggest games because they are more integral to our game.

He should take it as a big compliment really.. Dyche is an excellent manager who values young talent.

Burnley are doing very well this season and if GKN can force his way into the starting line up, it could be the making of him.

Great move for all parties IMO.. Nice to read that Trippier encouraged him to go there instead of St Etienne. Means he's willing to give England a real crack.

He should take it as a big compliment really.. Dyche is an excellent manager who values young talent.

Burnley are doing very well this season and if GKN can force his way into the starting line up, it could be the making of him.

Great move for all parties IMO.. Nice to read that Trippier encouraged him to go there instead of St Etienne. Means he's willing to give England a real crack.

While I wouldnt really compare Burnleys style to ours, there is enough similarity that I think it makes a great deal of sense.

Dyche has them very well organised and drilled, and is similar to us in the way he has his team pressing as a unit.

I think its quite a savvy move, and I really hope GKN makes the most of it.

Last time he played for us I made the point - were that his first game we would have all been really enthused at the potential in the player.

Im not sure if he will/wont make it, but I do think there is talent there, so this is a real opportunity.

All the best to him. Hopefully some consistent minutes in the Premier League does him some good.

He wasn't getting near our match day squad and needs football.

Hadnt heard that but it's encouraging if true
ICYMI...

https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/news/2018/january/nkoudou-wings-in-to-turf-moor/

Nkoudou, who likes to be known as ‘GK’, will wear number seven during his time at Turf Moor.

And he revealed he had sought the advice of former Burnley favourite and Tottenham team-mate Kieran Trippier over his temporary move north

“When I spoke with Trippier he told me good things about this club, about the players and everything about Burnley. I am happy to be here, so thank-you Trippier,” Nkoudou told Clarets Player HD.

“I think it’s a big opportunity to play my first minutes this season in the Premier League.

Must be PSG

DT0DH92X0AE72h1.jpg

Has he been injured? Seems like he should have got more starts for us in the FA cup then his loan to Burnley.

Back