• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Georges-Kévin NKoudou

I agree it was quite odd; the keeper put his studs into his foot/ankle so that seemed the obvious problem, but Poch said GKN hit his head on the turf. Strange one. Not a huge deal though assuming he will be fine for a game soon.

His head hit the deck pretty hard after getting wiped out.

Happy to see that he wasn't seriously hurt in that collision the other week. Don't doubt he'll get some minutes against West Ham and hope the guy has a good game.

After reading the article about poch and Ginola saying we need a creative outlet i wonder if poch realises those sort of players tend to be less hard working.

Maybe the lad is training as hard as he can.

Then its still not enough.

Look at the running all our attacking players get through - even the alleged luxury types like Eriksen.

If NKoudou cant raise his effort to match the rest of the squad (seriously, do we have a single slacker?) then the problem is with him - not the fact he is an attacking player.

After reading the article about poch and Ginola saying we need a creative outlet i wonder if poch realises those sort of players tend to be less hard working.

Maybe the lad is training as hard as he can.

Why should Poch change his way of thinking, just because someone like Ginola have an another opinion? If someone believes that we should have a creative outlet that dosen't need to work hard in the same manner as other players, that person should propose to get rid of Poch, instead of proposing that Poch should squeeze in a type of player that he, apperently, dosen't fancy.

I don't understand why he didn't leave over the summer if he's that far off the pace. Perhaps because we had to park Sancho at Dortmund for a bit?

Back