• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Georges-Kévin NKoudou

Liverpool have absolutly destroyed Hoffenheim in the first 10 minutes with sheer pace, something. We don't have the option of.

We need that option.

Yeah but they lose and draw and that allows the simple minds to think that we don't need some in our camp.

Yeah but they lose and draw and that allows the simple minds to think that we don't need some in our camp.

I am not sure i have read anyone suggesting we do not need pace, L'pool have bags of it i agree but just how good have they been with it?

The truth is pace is important but no more or less then the other ingredients needed to be winners. We have pace in the side ( Son for one) but we play a much slower game under Poch so to say we miss it is a tad over the top ( imo).

I am not sure i have read anyone suggesting we do not need pace, L'pool have bags of it i agree but just how good have they been with it?

The truth is pace is important but no more or less then the other ingredients needed to be winners. We have pace in the side ( Son for one) but we play a much slower game under Poch so to say we miss it is a tad over the top ( imo).

Considering they have such a poor defence I would suggest that there offensive pace has been good for them, they had no problem ripping us apart earlier this year

He had very, very little chance last year, but showed a fair bit of promise with pace and some skill.

Would be a shame to let him go, especially as we often have no game-changers on the bench.

If so how many times this do you anticipate this 17 year old kid will play for us this season?

As many times as he is deemed good enough ... he is completely unknown to us. He may adapt to the system quickly out Yale time adjusting.

Either way he is a real talent

Liverpool have absolutly destroyed Hoffenheim in the first 10 minutes with sheer pace, something. We don't have the option of.

We need that option.

Usain Bolt has some time on his hands now. Lets sign him.

Pace is incredibly useful, but players like Salah and Mane are streets ahead of GKN in terms of experience, ability etc. GKN has potential, but its just potential at the moment. We cant just keep him because of pace. I'd try to loan him out to somewhere in England but, like you, would want us to have a pacey option up top

Usain Bolt has some time on his hands now. Lets sign him.

Pace is incredibly useful, but players like Salah and Mane are streets ahead of GKN in terms of experience, ability etc. GKN has potential, but its just potential at the moment. We cant just keep him because of pace. I'd try to loan him out to somewhere in England but, like you, would want us to have a pacey option up top

Hence why the both cost £40m ish not the £10m we paid for Kevin

If we're paying "development" money then we have to accept we need to develop the player. I'm sure people will argue that his fee was a lot but look at how much Pickford gone for from a relegated side and he has one season too

Do we play a slower game under Poch by choice, or because we do not have pace? If we had pace, would we play more like the bin dippers (who I have to say demonstrated some sublime fast-touch attacking football tonight)? Without the defensive frailties, naturally.

Do we play a slower game under Poch by choice, or because we do not have pace? If we had pace, would we play more like the bin dippers (who I have to say demonstrated some sublime fast-touch attacking football tonight)? Without the defensive frailties, naturally.

How long is a piece of string, who knows what Poch would want us to play like. If i had to guess i would say he would still want us to play possession game but its only my guess.

Concussion? Surprised about that, just assumed it was his foot.
I agree it was quite odd; the keeper put his studs into his foot/ankle so that seemed the obvious problem, but Poch said GKN hit his head on the turf. Strange one. Not a huge deal though assuming he will be fine for a game soon.

Back