• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Georges-Kévin NKoudou

Think a loan would be good for him given that, whilst he has pace and can dribble, he's still very raw and that won't really change at Spurs this year given how little game time he'll get. I think it would better for him to be loaned out in England, preferably the PL though, if we really view him as a long-term option at Spurs

Can't let our only pace option go, surely?

I think its debateable at the moment whether he can be considered a genuine option - he looked so raw last year, rather than someone who might realistically have much of an impact in the PL or CL. I agree with you though that we lack pace in attacking areas - its been ones of my hopes for the transfer window

I think its debateable at the moment whether he can be considered a genuine option - he looked so raw last year, rather than someone who might realistically have much of an impact in the PL or CL. I agree with you though that we lack pace in attacking areas - its been ones of my hopes for the transfer window

Liverpool have absolutly destroyed Hoffenheim in the first 10 minutes with sheer pace, something. We don't have the option of.

We need that option.

Back