• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Georges-Kévin NKoudou

I only skimread an article on it, but apparently plenty of Spurs fans(probably on Twitter) were calling for the club to sell him. He ended up explaining the Chelsea striker Batushai or whatever hes called lent him a training top, all pretty harmless....
Yep. No doubt an ill advised move to wear the top but hardly a capital crime (despite my earlier post). We are in the silly season and the natives are restless. I believe some of the worst affected have taken to watching cranes move big stones for hours on end o_O

Yep. No doubt an ill advised move to wear the top but hardly a capital crime (despite my earlier post). We are in the silly season and the natives are restless. I believe some of the worst affected have taken to watching cranes move big stones for hours on end o_O
Exactly.
Now kill him.

:D

MAIN-Georges-Kevin-NKoudou-in-a-Chelsea-training-top.jpg

He obviously can't play for Spurs again after that, and I don't think he wants to. No one is that stupid. When you have been in football all your life, even if you are the kind of player who only enjoys to play the game, not to watch it, you understand that you cannot wear the shirt of a rival team. Even if it wasn't a close rival like Chelsea, but a team like Southampton or Bournemouth, it would still heave been unacceptable. He has clearly done this in an attempt to make us sell him cheaply because he wants to leave. That is the only reasonable explanation.

He obviously can't play for Spurs again after that, and I don't think he wants to. No one is that stupid. When you have been in football all your life, even if you are the kind of player who only enjoys to play the game, not to watch it, you understand that you cannot wear the shirt of a rival team. Even if it wasn't a close rival like Chelsea, but a team like Southampton or Bournemouth, it would still heave been unacceptable. He has clearly done this in an attempt to make us sell him cheaply because he wants to leave. That is the only reasonable explanation.

Seriously? He's not wearing an arsenal shirt and rogering his misses whilst she's wearing a spurs shirt.

Could it be that he was asked to join in a 5 a side kickabout and didn't have a shirt so wore whatever was given to him. Then some chav wanted a selfie and caught him unawares?

Seriously? He's not wearing an arsenal shirt and rogering his misses whilst she's wearing a spurs shirt.

Could it be that he was asked to join in a 5 a side kickabout and didn't have a shirt so wore whatever was given to him. Then some chav wanted a selfie and caught him unawares?

Think that's exactly what's happened and then was probably asked for some selfies with people and didn't want to look a dingdong by refusing?

He's silly and could have handled it better, but no more than that I don't think?

When you play for Spurs, you don't wear a Chelsea shirt. It's that simple, and everyone knows it.

He seems to be a care free sort of guy. Explains what happened. Move on.

It's not like he said I'm done with this brick club that doesn't pay wages or win cups I'm off to someone who can pay wages and buy cups

Bad move by him. He is created more problems for himself. I am careful in my own line of work not to wear the kit of any other company. He should be.

So the same company that sponsors the league cup also sponsors Chelsea, like Emirates sponsors both Arsenal and the FA Cup.

Back