• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Georges-Kévin NKoudou

I think pace is more important 'when' we have scored the opening goal. Then, the opposition push forward, as a 0-0 draw is suddenly beyond them. Then, with pace, you attack and play direct and hard. Sitting back, inviting the opposition forwards and then hitting back with force. Pace is less effective when teams sit deep against us.

I'm with you on this. Thought the Swansea match was ideal for him, once we got the 3rd there was no way back for them, and although we did get another 2 goals I thought that 2nd half was crying out for him to exploit the spaces they were leaving.

Hopefully we get some early goals v Burnley to enable him to get a good 30min on the pitch, as I dont see him getting a lot of playing time after that until the FA Cup match, which for me, he has to start in

Only 21 and his first half a season in the Premier League. With some tough competition for a game time as well.

Time will tell i guess. He brings pace and trickery that is very much needed often in our play. Let's see how much game time he gets over the next month...fingers crossed he will be used well for rotation and relieving pressure when we are in the lead but under the cosh, esp away from home

I like the look of him today, thought he showed he deserved to be used more often.

Game changer today. Will struggle to oust anybody from our 1st X1, but definitely should be in the MatchDay 18. With our recent struggles with them, possibly might be worth him getting a start v WBA instead of Son. Might just be the 'something different' when need to finally beat them at home again

Has potential to be a 'super sub' imo. Pace and directness can change the game against tired teams.

He did today. Alli hailed by the villa manager for changing the game, GKN did far more imo. Yes Allis movement helped, but this kid ran at them and put the cross in for the first goal.

However the biggest factor in the turn around was simply committing lots of men forward Into the box, something we were too shy to do first half.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Game changer today. Will struggle to oust anybody from our 1st X1, but definitely should be in the MatchDay 18. With our recent struggles with them, possibly might be worth him getting a start v WBA instead of Son. Might just be the 'something different' when need to finally beat them at home again

I'm still sort of hoping that he gets an extended run in the side when late February/early March rolls around - we haven't played him very much, so teams still won't know that much about him (or know how to counter him to any great extent). But, from our perspective, he'd be dynamite at that time - a lightning-fast, surprisingly technical winger who can scare the bejeezus out of the tired legs we'll be facing in that period.

I'm still sort of hoping that he gets an extended run in the side when late February/early March rolls around - we haven't played him very much, so teams still won't know that much about him (or know how to counter him to any great extent). But, from our perspective, he'd be dynamite at that time - a lightning-fast, surprisingly technical winger who can scare the bejeezus out of the tired legs we'll be facing in that period.

Agreed. When/if he's deemed ready by Pochettino to function in our system he could have a very good impact for us. Has a lot of quality and particularly against tiring legs he could be deadly.

George is certainly lightning quick.

He is better than Njie both technically and the bare fact that he actually looks like he's played the game and has an understanding of it. Much less raw.

Think he will need to learn how to intergrate into the team patterns and the want for him to be more than just a winger, BUT if it's a winger that you want then he is your man...full of pace, commits full backs and looking to deliver decent balls into the box. Doesn't mind running in the other direction either.

Certainly not the first cameo he's looked decent. More game time incoming for our George.

Very impressive when he came on and looked dangerous, i think we should use him as a bench player for a while and bring him on slowly. I/we have seen many wingers over the years look very good at times but they do seem to be inconsistent .

Last edited:
It'd be great if he turns out to be more than those two Swansea lads (Montero and Barrow) who sometimes look like world-beaters but only sometimes in brief appearances from the bench.

Very impressive when he came on and looked dangerous, i think we should as a bench player for a while and bring him on slowly. I/we have seen many wingers over the years look very good at times but they do seem to be inconsistent .

Agree, 2nd half of season against tired legs as a sub, could be interesting option if he can get relative consistency to his game.

Back