• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gedson Fernandes

We will see . Again don’t see this a anything we need in the here and now. Which is a worry.
I too have concerns, this kid MIGHT just be taking up a useful squad place, and 1 of 2 loan places... but I have no idea how good he is.
Hopefully he is better than the likes of Capoue, Stambouli, Doucoure et al.

I too have concerns, this kid MIGHT just be taking up a useful squad place, and 1 of 2 loan places... but I have no idea how good he is.
Hopefully he is better than the likes of Capoue, Stambouli, Doucoure et al.

Let’s hope so.

Agreed, and whats the worst that can happen? He spends 18 months at Spurs, we pay his wages and then send him back.

Videos of him shows that he has ability on the ball and if Mourinho sees him as someone he can turn into a decent PL player then thats good enough for me

CM isnt top priority in my mind, but I dont think we're over-burdened with decent midfielders

The whole problem we've had for the last 3 years is we were unable to shift wages and squad places meaning we are unable to sign players.
That's the worse that could happen. If this guy comes in for 18 months and is as average as he looks we can't even loan him on.

We currently have 16 out of 17 non home grown premier league spots taken.
And 18 of our 17 non home grown champions league spots taken (different rules).

I’d be very disappointed if with a Portuguese management team we ended up with a Portuguese dud. I know it’s not as easy as that but I’m quietly confident.

The more curious thing is he doesn’t look that different to Ndombele positionally or in style.

I’d be very disappointed if with a Portuguese management team we ended up with a Portuguese dud. I know it’s not as easy as that but I’m quietly confident.

The more curious thing is he doesn’t look that different to Ndombele positionally or in style.
Maybe José is giving up on Ndombele already.

Or perhaps had found a way to offset the 18 month standard Tottenham settling in period!

Back