• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gedson Fernandes

I mentioned him on page 13 of the Bruno Fernandes thread.

Lots of promise but not necessarily one for right now (although I guess he could only be a step up from Dier?).

Lots of promise but not necessarily one for right now (although I guess he could only be a step up from Dier?).

The best January signings come when one isn't buying for the short term. We got Dele and Moura under such circumstances.

I confess to not knowing if he's a great player. I just wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to use the word 'gazump' in a post.
And when paired with 'West Ham', even better.

Never seen this lad play... seems to be one with a crazy release figure that he hasn’t earned

Legally have to have one in the contract - if your the club you put a massive one in for any youngster.

A youngster will sign it because they are happy with a pay rise/first contract

The best January signings come when one isn't buying for the short term. We got Dele and Moura under such circumstances.

I confess to not knowing if he's a great player. I just wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to use the word 'gazump' in a post.
And when paired with 'West Ham', even better.

West Ham are always linked to good players before they decide to leave/sign for someone else.

We need a total refresh of the midfield, so one for the future that we can monitor and bring through is fine - we won’t be able to spunk the money in 4 new midfielders ready to hit the ground running

Does anyone know what sort of type of midfielder he is? Playmaker? Box to box goalscorer? There must be at least one Portuguese resident poster on here!

always disappointed to loan without a future fee having been previously agreed. With a future fee we know that we won’t just lose a player after 18 months but instead have the option to make the deal permanent.

always disappointed to loan without a future fee having been previously agreed. With a future fee we know that we won’t just lose a player after 18 months but instead have the option to make the deal permanent.
We may have
Surely you know that the press have no clue in reality

Back