• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gazza

Re: O/T Gazza

H'mm. So he's now chosen to fly out to Rome whereas for whatever reason he couldn't manage the short trip to WHL the other week?

He was always a massive favourite with both sets of fans so for me this news begs questions about the way he feels our club has treated him.

Gazza never really had any affinity for Spurs to be fair. He wore an Arsenal shirt for a game for Merson if I remember correctly. In the UK Saudi Sportswashing Machine is and always will be Gazza's team.

H'mm. So he's now chosen to fly out to Rome whereas for whatever reason he couldn't manage the short trip to WHL the other week?

He was always a massive favourite with both sets of fans so for me this news begs questions about the way he feels our club has treated him.

what about the countless other times he has been a guest of the Club ?

is it that much of a stretch of the imagination that the seemingly never too far from a full on mental break down Paul Gascoigne had other reasons for not attending a game of football ?

Saudi Sportswashing Machine are obviously his boy hood club but after his passion for the Geordies he's defo a big Spurs man.

Last edited:

A8UmsczCcAAkEKo.jpg

Supposedly he's seriously ill again. Wish he could sort himself out. Gone through enough in his life without another lapse.

Really worried for the guy now.saw that picture of him on SSN this morning. Dear oh dear, his days look numbered

Makes me really sad to watch those quotes and pictures... :( I spoke to him at the away game against Real Madrid in CL, and he looked good then. Sadly I think we will loose one of the greatest player ever playing for Spurs...

That scumbag Terry Baker should be absolutely ashamed of himself,it reminds me of a cruel circus act......Come and see the freak everybody.....DISGUSTING!

Tragic, just tragic. I see he has now been sent to rehab, paid for by Piers Morgan (!), Gary Lineker and Ronnie Irani.

Hopefully he will manage to sort himself out, but unfortunately I have my doubts. I fear his inner demons are too strong, because frankly he's had many chances to sober up already, but still finds himself in the state he is in. Shows how dangerous drugs and alcohol can be to the right (or wrong) people.

Good luck, Gazza.

I hope that if they do get him sobered up that it is followed up with work on his mental health otherwise its just a waste of time.

I couldn't watch the video, such a shame, would love to see a character like him on match of the day instead of Lawro, Shearer or whoever the next dull ex footballer who gets the gig is, Gazza would make any football show 10 times more interesting if only he could stay sober for more than a couple of days at a time.

Also, am I the only one who gets annoyed every time some jackass says "if only he'd gone to utd and had Sir Alex looking after him" As if it was Spurs that made him the way he is or that Fergie has some sort of miracle cure for Alcoholism?

I hope that if they do get him sobered up that it is followed up with work on his mental health otherwise its just a waste of time.

I couldn't watch the video, such a shame, would love to see a character like him on match of the day instead of Lawro, Shearer or whoever the next dull ex footballer who gets the gig is, Gazza would make any football show 10 times more interesting if only he could stay sober for more than a couple of days at a time.

Also, am I the only one who gets annoyed every time some jackass says "if only he'd gone to utd and had Sir Alex looking after him" As if it was Spurs that made him the way he is or that Fergie has some sort of miracle cure for Alcoholism?

He was a pundit on Norwegian telly last year, think he was on for the full weekend, if not at least for one full day. Was good to see him there, although he looked underweight he looked alright, had great stories and seemed honest and up front about his life. They didn't go into details of course.

Very sad to see him like this, fantastic player. I agree with Lily White that I hope he gets more than just a detox thing. I think the club has really tried to help him to the best of their abilities though. Substance abuse is a really complex issue, I hope some kind of long term solution is found for him though.

Back