• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gazza

Was on soccer am this morning. Looking and sounding confused and disoriented. fudging sad to see. He’s left the show early as he feels unwell. Why are his advisors letting him do live shows??

Well, as this country is founded on the principle of Innocent until proven guilty, I won't damm him till he's convicted, and if he isn't then I hope you see fit to apologize for this comment.
Are people here still gonna keep defending him?

The wife beating was bad enough for me.

I suppose technically Vinnie should be arrested for sexual assault in the Wimbledon area in 1988*

*which does not condone any other sexual assault taking place but will await the verdict on Gazza.

Saw that. Pathetic and very sad all at the same time.

Won’t be surprised if this thread is bumped to the top pretty soon for a reason none of us want to happen.

So sad.

Back