• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Funny or interesting Spurs Quotes

Kandi1977

Steve Sedgley
I'll start with one which actually happened exactly 4 years ago on this day, from good ol' 'Arry!

Harry: "We know Luka wants out. Whether he writes it down on a piece of paper doesn't really make any difference on our stance."
:D

My favourite was the Martin Jol interview with Paul Robinson. Can't find it on YouTube anymore? ?!

He says how everyone knew Santini would only be there for a few games.

Also his interview after the Pedro Mendes goal. Am I allowed to think you're a prick?

Very funny.

What was the one about feeling the same as if he were to go home and find his wife in bed with another man?

My favourite was the Martin Jol interview with Paul Robinson. Can't find it on YouTube anymore? ?!

He says how everyone knew Santini would only be there for a few games.

Also his interview after the Pedro Mendes goal. Am I allowed to think you're a prick?

Very funny.

Didn't he just steal that from Dave Mackay though?

When Daren Bent joined I remember he was talking about our firepower and came out with a classic. Something along the lines of "If teams want to beat us this season they're going to have to score more goals then us." :D

Keane recounted one particular incident which exemplified the manager’s prowess: “It was Tottenham at home.

“I thought, ‘please don’t go on about Tottenham, we all know what Tottenham is about, they are nice and tidy but we’ll f****** do them’.

“He came in and said: ‘Lads, it’s Tottenham.’ And that was it. Brilliant.

Joshua Onomah:

“I’ve been going to White Hart Lane since I was nine, watching the games, feeling the passion of the fans, it just makes you want to pull the shirt on and be out there.”

“Making my debut last season was an amazing feeling, a massive moment for me and I just hope I can experience it more and more.

“Harry, Nabil, Ryan and Andros are inspirational for us. They have all come through the Academy and they have all given us belief, they have shown that it is possible. It’s great to be around them, to ask their advice and learn from them day to day.

“I’d love to follow in their footsteps. I just want to play for Tottenham for many years to come.”

I like the Livermore quote from when we played Barca in that Wembley Cup thing

What's it like to play against the best club in the world?

What do you mean against? I play for the best club in the world!

That's from memory so may not be to letter correct

I like the Livermore quote from when we played Barca in that Wembley Cup thing

What's it like to play against the best club in the world?

What do you mean against? I play for the best club in the world!

That's from memory so may not be to letter correct

That Wembley cup game was very disapointing for me, we were playing against a reserve Barca side!

Two from Kane - these are great and why the fans love him.

“I’m loving every minute, going out there and playing with my mates, scoring goals. That’s when you’re confident and that’s how I feel."

Asked whether he would consider leaving Spurs to meet his ambitions, Kane told The Sun: “No, because Tottenham are a big club.”

Umm... What are you talking about?

We got to see Messi. Get walked around the edge of the pitch.

The Barca fans were going insane every time he got near them. He could've been taking a dump and it still would have been the most beautiful thing they'd ever seen.

Graham Roberts - "I'd run through brick walls for Tottenham" and you know he means it

Back