• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fulham (H) Ratings

zin

Anthony Gardner
I may be going slightly mad but I can't find them, can someone put me out of my misery?

Lloris 6

Naughton 6
Dawson 6
Caulker 6
Vertonghen 6
Ekotto 6

Parker 5
Dembele 5
Sigurdsson 5

Bale 6
Adebayor 5

Dempsey 5
Defoe 5
Carroll 6.5

Well, if anyone who hasn't blocked the match from their memory would be so kind as to add their ratings it would be most appreciated :) Rossi has posted the player names if you've forgotten who played ;)

lloris 7 goal was not hes fault
naughton7 early mistake then a stead display.
dawson 7decent first half
verts 8 1 of the players that look like they was trying
caulker 6. no urgency. another panic clearance when there was no danger. i was screaming at him in injury time to stop takin so much time to get the ball forward.

ekotto.5 looks like he couldnt care a less.
stiggerson5 quiet first half. hes another one thats been too greedy lately
bale6. may aswell not been playing first half. he got a nock second half and inproved
dembele 6 looked nackerd
parker 5. we need more creativity in the team
dempsey. 2 i didnt hear him once.
carrol 7 looked good and wanted to get ont he ball
ade 7 worked realy hard but kept going to the wings to try and get the ball.
defoe5 2 chances from 3 yards out both straight at the keeper again

avb minus marks.

freash legs was needed today
hudd carrol holtby defoe jake. all these players should have started and given some players a needed rest.

avb was rotating and now hes stopped doing it.

big big game at swansea and they wont want to lose 2 games at home . got bad feeling now

Lloris : 7 ok.
Naughton : 6 I think Naughton is a good footballer and hope he keeps getting chances.
Dawson : 7 typical Daws
Verts : 8 good.
Caulker : 6 panicked a couple of times, hes a very good goal threat for us when attacking our corners.
Ekotto : 5 looks like he needs games.
Sigurdsson : 4 wtf does he do ? and more importantly where does he play ?.
Bale : 6 not his day but we cannot rely on him all the time.
Dembele : 6 ok defensively but gets caught in possession far too much.
Parker : 6 the usual massive amount of effort but slows the game down.
Carroll : 7 looked good when he came on, going forward he put Parker and Dembele to shame.
Ade : 6 played better when Defoe went off, they seem to get into each others way.
Defoe : 3 simply hopeless and clueless.

Lloris 6

Naughton 6
Dawson 6
Caulker 6
Vertonghen 6
Ekotto 6

Parker 5
Dembele 5
Sigurdsson 5

Bale 6
Adebayor 5

Dempsey 5
Defoe 5
Carroll 6.5

Sounds about right. cant be bothered to think too hard about the game.

AVB 2 - got it all wrong.

Lloris : 7 ok.
Naughton : 6 I think Naughton is a good footballer and hope he keeps getting chances.
Dawson : 7 typical Daws
Verts : 8 good.
Caulker : 6 panicked a couple of times, hes a very good goal threat for us when attacking our corners.
Ekotto : 5 looks like he needs games.
Sigurdsson : 4 wtf does he do ? and more importantly where does he play ?.
Bale : 6 not his day but we cannot rely on him all the time.
Dembele : 6 ok defensively but gets caught in possession far too much.
Parker : 6 the usual massive amount of effort but slows the game down.
Carroll : 7 looked good when he came on, going forward he put Parker and Dembele to shame.
Ade : 6 played better when Defoe went off, they seem to get into each others way.
Defoe : 3 simply hopeless and clueless.

Any rating for Dempsey?

Since I've done so well to remove the game from memory and move on it would not be fair of me to rate the players now. The difference between me scoring a player 1 or scoring him 2 could destroy his seasons average, I just couldn't live with myself.

Back