• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Formula One on Sky

Oh, was that not you really throwing the toys out of the pram when I called your boyfriend a **** then :D

I like a good spar in F1. I cannot stand Ferrari, never have and never will. Whilst I like their drivers, I love to see them fail. We need a Ferrari fanboy on here that I can have a go at :)
Alonso and Massa? =;

The front 5 being within 5 seconds and battles all down the filed made yesterday one of the best races in years.

I hope it's this competitive all season!

Alonso and Massa? =;

Yeah man. The only reason us Brits have a problem with Alonso is he had a ding dong with the golden child. He's a fudging brilliant driver when you get down to facts. And Massa is a nice chap. Nothing to dislike about them imo.

Last edited:
Yeah man. The only reason us Brits have a problem with Alonso is he had a ding dong with the golden child. He's a fudging brilliant driver when you get down to facts. And Massa is a nice chap. Nothing to dislike about them imo.

oh come on! he had a ding Dong with the Golden one!! he was the reigning world Champion and was next to a Rookie in a new team, he got beat hands down and the proceeded to moan and whine like a biatch until he got his way out. To me he, he has got what he deserved going to Ferrari and having a toss car ever since. Button came into Mclaren, knew Lewis was ingrained in the team, took his time though and got the team to work for him and now look at him. Alonso reminds me of Schui, and not in a good way. Schumi always wanted No1 statues no matter what, some of his wins he did not deserve but he had the talent also to back it up. Alonso gets no1 status for no reason, its not going to win him the championship.

All that said, he is a talented driver but he just annoys me.

My point is though, Sandman, it's only Brits that dislike him because of the spat. Speak to people outside UK and nobody could give a toss. In fact, more people probably have a problem with Hamilton. I love Hamilton but he's been every bit the arrogant prick that Alonso hasCat times. Most of the best are at one point or another.

My point is though, Sandman, it's only Brits that dislike him because of the spat. Speak to people outside UK and nobody could give a toss. In fact, more people probably have a problem with Hamilton. I love Hamilton but he's been every bit the arrogant prick that Alonso hasCat times. Most of the best are at one point or another.

I know what you are saying, and you know what. I like Hamilton for having that quality, he is a winner and a bit arrogant with it! us English are too nice, and to often we take defeat as a galiant effort. But you could see on Sunday that Lewis was tinkled he did not win! and thats good! go out next week and take it to em!!!

Im sure most people dont give a toss about Alonso, but why would they! he was in a English team and with a fellow English Driver so it got our goats up! but more than that! he seems to expect more than he is due! and I dont like that.

Not sure they would have been so bunched up without the safety car

The German clown-boy wouldn't have been 2nd either.

Surprised Lewis didn't pull one of his kamikadze overtaking manouvers on him - a.k.a. the 'All In'

r.e. Alosno - Most people I know (of various origin) detest Hamilton, even more so since his 'racist' questions and would have anyone on the podium ahead of him.

Last edited:
I think Mercedes will get better as the season goes along, but whether that's enough to challenge McLaren is doubtful. Presumably Red Bull will also pick up the pace. Otherwise I quite like Button anyway so have no real problem with him winning races.

I thought Alonso acted like a real taco through the whole Hamilton spat, really petulant and pathetic, but since I think he has conducted himself well.

And considering he is driving with a seriously flawed car I think he is doing a fabulous job, he really is a top class driver.

At the time of the spat I was in Hamiltons camp. Funny enough since then I have decided he is a total douche both on and off the track and dont have the time of day for him.

Maybe Alonso was just ahead of the curve

Hamilton suffers from the same affliction as Murray. He's a brit who's actually at the top of his sport, so naturally the British people don't like him because he's not the underdog

Hamilton suffers from the same affliction as Murray. He's a brit who's actually at the top of his sport, so naturally the British people don't like him because he's not the underdog
I think I agree, but I wonder why no person ever has hated Jenson? Is it because he was so brick for quite a while?

id find it hard to concentrate on my job with this kind of distraction in my life

Nicole-Scherzinger-Boyfriend-2010.jpg

I disagree, its because he is rash and arrogant people dont find him so appealing.

I think I agree, but I wonder why no person ever has hated Jenson? Is it because he was so brick for quite a while?

No, its because he is a class act. He doesnt get his into arguments, he doesnt make silly comments and he doesnt drive without regard for his actions.

I disagree, its because he is rash and arrogant people dont find him so appealing.

No, its because he is a class act. He doesnt get his into arguments, he doesnt make silly comments and he doesnt drive without regard for his actions.

I like my drivers rash and arrogant, that's what they should be - just like rock stars. Anything else is a waste of the lifestyle.

And all good drivers should drive without regard for their actions - unless you have a massively superior car (like Vettel last year) you need it to win titles.

Agreed - Senna was the epitomy of the above ideology. Some of his quotes ring true to this day and probably a long while still

Back