• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Former Player Appreciation Thread

ESPN FC: How many children do you have?

Two daughters, aged 7 and 5. And I have two guns for whoever comes to date my daughters.

That sounds like a man after my own heart, when my daughter was old enough to attract suitors ( randy bastards) i used to tell her that ALL boyfriends had to come and see me before going out with her. My son ( who was a big sob) and i would then introduce them to our baseball bat and let them know that it would be hunting them IF they ever stepped out of line with her.

True story.

That sounds like a man after my own heart, when my daughter was old enough to attract suitors ( randy bastards) i used to tell her that ALL boyfriends had to come and see me before going out with her. My son ( who was a big sob) and i would then introduce them to our baseball bat and let them know that it would be hunting them IF they ever stepped out of line with her.

True story.
I think it should be the other way around, we should be protecting all the boys from the girls.

True story.

Perfectly believeable. My girls are 5 and 3 and I already know that I'd be giving any potential boyfriends similar advice

True story.
TTIUWP.

images

He had presence, that's the best way I can describe it.

When he was on the pitch, you expected things to happen whenever he was near the ball. Goals or assists.

One of the best I've had the privilege to watch play for Spurs.

Hoddle is on the latest fighting rooster podcast being interviewed by Flav the host. Some good insight into our current team/tactics.

Back