• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

For Sale

Eriksen
Toby
Wanyama
Aurier

That’s it for me
2 who don’t want to be here (won’t sign a contract)
2 who are not good enough anymore (and maybe wasn’t in the case of Aurier)

I'm not too keen on these sort of things as they are still player's of this club, but it seems that a few don't want to be and they top my list. Obviously after today's press release, Danny Rose tops the list. Alderweireld is the same as Danny, just not stupid enough to tell everyone, Eriksen was stupid enough to say it, but worded it better. Aurier I feel different about as he hasn't ever settled imo, but I'd let him go as he's a liability on the pitch.

Eriksen
Alderweireld
Aurier
Wanyama
Moura

Moura?

He doesn’t always do enough in games. But his technical ability is clear. Other than Son and Kane do we have a better finisher than Moura? Even as a rotation option he brings something. We need to work on attacking movement and how to get him into games. We wouldn’t have got to the CL final without Moura that’s for sure.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

In priority order, which 5 players would you most like sold or released?

I'll go first

1. Wanyama
2. Aurier
3. KWP
4. Eriksen
5. Rose

I nearly swapped Aurier and Wanyama around but that would be personal. Good list. Let me put Toby in over KWP.

I have to say, I am alarmed at the speed of my antipathy towards Aurier. I wasn't a fan when we signed him, gave him the benefit of the doubt, saw there wasn't much benefit to be given and have been so royally fudged off with him that after Soton at home I told my mate as we left that I would be very tinkled off to see him in the shirt again. That he was in the shirt three days later and playing like an even bigger clam blew my mind. I was livid. And I don't usually get livid about our players. He was doing the same to me Saturday. Christ I hope they fudge him off at speed on January 1st.

Moura?

He doesn’t always do enough in games. But his technical ability is clear. Other than Son and Kane do we have a better finisher than Moura? Even as a rotation option he brings something. We need to work on attacking movement and how to get him into games. We wouldn’t have got to the CL final without Moura that’s for sure.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

There are players id sell before him sure but everyones 5 will look the same mostly so i threw in a curve ball - i think we can sell him for a decent price and upgrade quite easily tbh, he's too one dimensional for me - head down run up blind alleys and his end product isn't good enough to overlook that.

i think we can sell him for a decent price and upgrade quite easily tbh,

This is where Daniel trips up 'I guess', he thinks they are all more valuable than in truth they are.
Other than Kane, Son, Ndombele(fingers crossed) and possibly Dele (age). I see little big value players in our squad.

Eriksen - Doesn't want to be here, get shot
Alderweireld - Same, had his chance of a payday with us and got greedy, he's dead to me
Aurier - A liability and seems to cause problems in the background (there was a reason Rose took him out on purpose in training, Trips comments), bad apple, bye
Wanyama - Such a shame but crocked and needs to be gone
Sissoko - Good athlete but we need a real DM who can consistently play at the same level as NDombele and Lo Celso

Vertonghen and Rose need to be given their final written warnings and put on notice to shape up or ship out.

There are players id sell before him sure but everyones 5 will look the same mostly so i threw in a curve ball - i think we can sell him for a decent price and upgrade quite easily tbh, he's too one dimensional for me - head down run up blind alleys and his end product isn't good enough to overlook that.

I agree. He's a useful impact sub but his team contribution is not good enough to warrant a starting place.

Back