• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football Trivia Question of the Day

MK Dons
Derby
Bristol City

Derby County (2018), Bristol City (2017), Middlesbrough (2015), Milton Keynes Dons (2014) and Sunderland (2014).

b65559d87e90bf574be0b3b497b6bff9.jpg

Football League Cup

Friday 28th September 2018:

Which three Real Madrid players won their first UEFA Champions League Winners Medals in 2018?

Sunday 30th September 2018:

Which four players from Algeria, Finland, Israel & Yugoslavia scored Premier League Hat-Tricks?

Thursday 4th October 2018:

Which two Italian Clubs were the first and last to win the European Cup Winners’ Cup?

Lewandowski, Mario Gomez, I remember Olic getting a Hat-trick in the semi final. I'd guess Robben and/or Muller, but that seems too easy

Lewandowski, Mario Gomez, I remember Olic getting a Hat-trick in the semi final. I'd guess Robben and/or Muller, but that seems too easy

Roy Makaay (v Ajax)
Ivica Olić (v Lyon)
Mario Gomez (v CFR Cluj, v Napoli & v Basel)
Claudio Pizarro (v Lille)
Robert Lewandowski (v Dinamo Zagreb)

cd57838d51dfa2c4e704d8a7a6bdbdbc.jpg

UEFA Champions League Hat-Tricks 1992-93 to 2018-19

Sunday 7th October 2018:

Which three players named Lucas have Premier League Goals or Assists in 2018-19?

Back