• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football Trivia Question of the Day

Coutinho
Firmino
Luiz

Roberto Firmino (Liverpool), Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool), Willian (Chelsea), Gabriel Jesus (Emirates Marketing Project), Fernandinho (Emirates Marketing Project), David Luiz (Chelsea), Lucas Leiva (Liverpool) and Oscar (Chelsea).

A13923.jpg

Premier League Player's Combined Goals & Assists Table Season 2016-17

Sunday 16th April 2017:

Which three players from Italy, Romania & Ukraine won Premier League Medals?

Simon Elliott (Fulham), Danny Hay (Leeds United), Ryan Nelsen (Blackburn Rovers, Tottenham Hotspur & Queens Park Rangers), Lee Norfolk (Ipswich Town), Winston Reid (West Ham United) and Chris Wood (West Bromwich Albion & Leicester City).

A13953.jpg

Premier League Foreign Players 1992-93 to 2016-17

Wednesday 19th April 2017:

Which six clubs has Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo scored UEFA Champions League hat-tricks against?

For some reason, I read the year for the last question as being 1990. So why I guessed Beasant.

As for today's question...it's tough, and I have no idea for the answer. So I'm going to go back to sleep but guess Bolton first, just to give a random answer.

Back