• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football Trivia Question of the Day

I thought Tigana but they won the Euro Cup I think.

Hmm... Thinking West Germany, Brazil, Italy, Argentina, maybe France...

Not sure if he won a World Cup but maybe Di Matteo?

Ah! Vialli? Zola?

Kevin Davies got a cap a couple of years ago didn't he?

Did Chris Sutton ever et a full cap? remember the whole sulk he threw when he got a B cap and Hoddle saying he wouldn't pick him again.

Kevin Campbell was quite prolific. Can't remember whether he ever got a senior cap either

Dion Dublin was capped. Having already sneaked a peek at the answer, it's Kevin Campbell.

I don't think the point of this game is looking at Statto's answer. At least if you do - don't spoil it. He announces the answer the following day

Kevin Campbell for sure, Sutton has 1 england cap as does Davies. Beattie and Phillips have a few also as does Dion Dublin.

Personally I think Statto shouldn't post the answer on his website until the day after but of course it's his choice!

Kevin Davies got a cap a couple of years ago didn't he?

Did Chris Sutton ever et a full cap? remember the whole sulk he threw when he got a B cap and Hoddle saying he wouldn't pick him again.

Kevin Campbell was quite prolific. Can't remember whether he ever got a senior cap either

Yes, Kevin Campbell with a total of 82 Premier League goals (with Arsenal, Nottingham Forest, Everton and West Bromwich Albion).

Statistical Analysis of Top 100 Premier League Goalscorers 1992-93 to 2011-12

Saturday 28th January 2012

Who is the only player to score goals in 10 consecutive full England internationals?

Back