• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football Child Abuse

Its a terrible issue but it just reflects society, young people are abused in all areas where they are desperate to succeed or where adults have a strong control over them and their environment. It's only the little people or the dead that are usually bought to book as the establishment protects those at the top.

Paedophilia would have had to be explained to tha vast majority of adults back then.
Different and much more naive times back then.
Happened in my extended family and it was just not talked about or to be fair even really understood.
It's how such deviances survived back in the day, sheer ignorance.

The web in all its many guises has shed light on many such taboos from the dark past!

I don't leave my little one out of sight and always ask what she did at school and who she spent time with.

Horrible world that we live in

I don't leave my little one out of sight and always ask what she did at school and who she spent time with.

Horrible world that we live in
That is very sensible.
The world has been horrible for 100's of years in this repect. The difference is we are now far better educated and thus aware.
Remember that these 'animals' use the parents to get close to the children.

Last edited:
What is there to know? Having sexual relations with children is wrong. Anyone doing for any reason is a wrong 'un. The rich and famous get away with this brick. Like a certain famous bass player.

Just noticed Football On 5's ironic use of a Gary Glitter Band number as their theme music. Good one.

Crewe are doing an incredible job of covering up the rampant abuse they’ve been at the centre of for 30 years. Quite how the FA have done so little to blow the lid off is also concerning.
This can’t be left to die down, there’s clearly some massive peado ring going on here.

Back