• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I deliberately avoided mobile as my phone is terrible at the best of times.

Notice someone on Twitter said loads of tickets still left. Good luck!

Just got in and yes lots still left for all 3 games. Selected 3 in block 113 and about to pay for them when it knocks me out.......back to the cirlce

Phew. And done.

3 tickets up in the gods of the North Stand. Not preferred, have managed South Wall for every match last season. But there were so few groups of seats at the concession rates it left me no choice.

Yes, as many are saying, there are plenty of seats left dotted around. So provided you're going on your own you'll be fine to pick up a ticket.
Taking family or friends?? No chance of sitting together.

Gave up on Villa as only singles showing, got tickets for Saudi Sportswashing Machine, then went back and 2 appeared in the South for Villa.

Had to pay full price for my daughter as Junior tickets only seem to be at the front? but worth it for the opening game.

Gave up on Villa as only singles showing, got tickets for Saudi Sportswashing Machine, then went back and 2 appeared in the South for Villa.

Had to pay full price for my daughter as Junior tickets only seem to be at the front? but worth it for the opening game.

I think I saw those two seats. End of the row half way up the South?

You're right, the concession tickets are either close to the front or anything beyond about row 65 or so. Makes it very limited to go with past/future generations of fans unless you pay full whack.

I'll say this and wait for the avalanche...because Levy knows he's getting 44k through the door each week plus 100k members banging on the door when tickets go on sale why invest in a brand spanking ticketing system,feck them we sell out anyway.

If he did or his sidekicks knew the brick system they got already they would have introduced a new system and had it up and running back in April when the stadium opened.

Got in at about 1020.
Got 3 tickets together - went right through to card authorisation (redirected back to site after payment complete), then it threw me out!
Fortunately still logged in so I was able to get another 3.

Overall the system seems to handle the initial queuing better but you can't have people going through to payment then being thrown out. Same happened for the CL semi last season.

Has the site crashed? Can't log in at all now.

Single Sign-on - Internal Server Error : An Internal server error occured.

Opened several browsers between 9.00 - 9.30. Most got stuck but eventually one of them started me on the WoD at about 9.35ish. This got me in at around 10.10am so was able to purchase 6 tickets for the Villa game, something I couldn't manage yesterday, though had to pay full whack for (edit) four of us normally entitled to a concession.

Seemed noticeably more availability today, then again was about an hour later getting in yesterday so not sure what to make of it.

I've listed 2 tickets for Villa on the exchange for Block 420. The site is now showing as no availability, but I haven't received a sold email, so more tickets may show up later.

Is it only STHs that can list their seats for the Exchange? Or can members who've purchased tickets list them?

2 reasons - one, if a member can no longer make it and wants to get some money back. Two, a member was forced to buy seats in a block they didn't really want or had to split their group up, and now the ticket exchange has released seats together, so they want to try and change their purchase!!! Grrrrrrrr

There are literally so many problems with this ticketing scheme. I can't believe other clubs have it anywhere near as bad as us.

I've listed 2 tickets for Villa on the exchange for Block 420. The site is now showing as no availability, but I haven't received a sold email, so more tickets may show up later.

I don't think they've made Ticket Exchange seats available for sale yet? Only for listing?

Edit - and it's open now, just had an email.

Last edited:
Opened several browsers between 9.00 - 9.30. Most got stuck but eventually one of them started me on the WoD at about 9.35ish. This got me in at around 10.10am so was able to purchase 6 tickets for the Villa game, something I couldn't manage yesterday, though had to pay full whack for (edit) four of us normally entitled to a concession.

Here's a rebellious idea that I'd love to shove down the throat of our beloved ticket office...

The club are forcing me to buy full price tickets for a child or senior so that they can attend with me. So next time I don't have a child coming with me, I'll buy myself a concession ticket and get in on the cheap!! F*ck you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back