• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statement on February 2020 broadcast selections

Draw for UEFA club competitions means fixture amendments for February 2020 will be released no later than 20 December

Due to Premier League teams progressing to the knockout stages of UEFA club competitions, fixture amendments for the month of February will now be released no later than Friday 20 December.

This will allow the League to take into account the outcome of UEFA’s knockout draws, before allocating Premier League fixtures accordingly within the mid-season player break.

The draws for the UEFA Champions League round of 16 and UEFA Europa League round of 32 will be conducted on Monday 16 December.

The mid-season player break will have the 10 fixtures of Matchweek 26, split across the two weekends of 7-10 February and 14-17 February, 2020.

The break was introduced in June 2018 after positive discussions with The FA and the EFL regarding the football calendar.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1512979
TV games due today apparently

Be interesting to see what happens to away ticket sales. Also, what is the punishment for a second offense?

Probably not a great deal where it is ST holders buying tickets and selling them at FV to people they know.
It might have an impact on the real touts, but they have to be identified first - and they probably have more than one ST under which they can operate anyway.
Will be interesting to see if point levels for getting tickets drop.

You're right, it doesn't mention second offenses, (unlike the behavioural sanctions). My guess would be that if you've had a written warning you then move to the next sanction - i.e. an indefinite ban. And if you're caught a second time after having an indefinite ban lifted, it's another indefinite ban that most likely won't be lifted for a good while. They could be clearer about that though.

TV games due today apparently

So... forgive my naivety, but this prompted to me to look for tickets for me and my son, at some nondescript game where tickets would be available i.e. Saturday 29 Feb 3pm Spurs Wolves.

From your post above I assume this could be moved for TV, and we will find out today.

Anyway...I assume there won't be junior priced tickets available, that would be too much to ask, so I'm just looking for 2 seats ANYWHERE.

So I go here https://www.eticketing.co.uk/tottenhamhotspur/EDP/Event/Index/8572

And there are zero seats available, is that right?

So... forgive my naivety, but this prompted to me to look for tickets for me and my son, at some nondescript game where tickets would be available i.e. Saturday 29 Feb 3pm Spurs Wolves.

From your post above I assume this could be moved for TV, and we will find out today.

Anyway...I assume there won't be junior priced tickets available, that would be too much to ask, so I'm just looking for 2 seats ANYWHERE.

So I go here https://www.eticketing.co.uk/tottenhamhotspur/EDP/Event/Index/8572

And there are zero seats available, is that right?
Changes announced

The club have now published a formal policy dealing with sanctions for various offences, including the onselling of tickets.

Ticketing Sanctions

Selling home match tickets for equal or less than face value - Written Warning
Selling home match tickets for more than face value - Indefinite Ban
Selling away match tickets for equal or less than face value - Written Warning and removal of 50% of loyalty points
Selling away match tickets for more than face value - Indefinite Ban and removal of all loyalty points

More in here
https://ask.tottenhamhotspur.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011038339
That's pretty strong punishments. It will be interesting to see how it plays out as if they nail a few people early it may well have the desired affect of bare minimum, reducing profiteering and LP harvesting.

Of course it could all just be words.

Fixture changes and broadcast selections - February, 2020
- Emirates Marketing Project (h) – now Sunday 2 February, kick-off 4.30pm - Sky Sports
- Aston Villa (a) - now Sunday 16 February, kick-off 2pm - Sky Sports
- Chelsea (a) - Saturday 22 February, kick-off now 12.30pm - BT Sport
- Wolves (h) - now Sunday 1 March, kick-off 2pm

Fixture changes and broadcast selections - February, 2020
- Emirates Marketing Project (h) – now Sunday 2 February, kick-off 4.30pm - Sky Sports
- Aston Villa (a) - now Sunday 16 February, kick-off 2pm - Sky Sports
- Chelsea (a) - Saturday 22 February, kick-off now 12.30pm - BT Sport
- Wolves (h) - now Sunday 1 March, kick-off 2pm
Sundays !!! I hate Sunday football

Hundreds of seats available for the Brighton match, for those of you yet to make the pilgrimage to the new gaff...

64D01207-D3B3-476F-83C0-11C75D76E392.jpeg A0BD5646-F329-4005-BA79-B2EBD1D8487C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back