• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICYMI for anyone looking to purchase seats for the Palace game, there’s 5 together in a row in Block 323 currently available... no concessions though...

D4DDA00C-96A6-4A0D-8F01-43F3B3EEEB6B.jpeg

I certainly did! No problems whatsoever and even got the wrist band for a couple of free beers and a hot dog. All good.

Still none-the-wiser as to whether it was an admin error on behalf of the club, or an error by the original ticket holder who didn't put their face value price in there?

Seats were great. View was good. Only let down was the bloody game which was probably one of the worst I've ever been to. Still, old news now thankfully.

Impressive stuff, and amazing that it worked out. But yeah, shame it was such a terrible match.

The price is entered automatically, therefore I'd guess it was a glitch (the day you posted about it the whole system was being weird) and most likely the club didn't care or Ticketmaster refunded them.

There's also a risk that Levy has somehow stolen your soul..:)

I bet you'll be clicking around a lot looking for those tickets again!

Leicester away 313 points lol. Was 185 last year. 102 the year before.

Literally every away game is becoming a closed shop.

Are there any games that will go sub 250 points?

Leicester away 313 points lol. Was 185 last year. 102 the year before.

Literally every away game is becoming a closed shop.

Are there any games that will go sub 250 points?
Just got that email too

I guess the longer the travel / less glamour / scheduling might bring a couple in a bit lower, so Saudi Sportswashing Machine or Burnley away on a Monday night maybe?!

The £30 thing Seems to have made it a closed shop. It’s worth buying a ticket for every game to be able to attend every other one.

Just got that email too

I guess the longer the travel / less glamour / scheduling might bring a couple in a bit lower, so Saudi Sportswashing Machine or Burnley away on a Monday night maybe?!

The £30 thing Seems to have made it a closed shop. It’s worth buying a ticket for every game to be able to attend every other one.

Sell the ones you don't go to for £100+ profit to help cover your season ticket and travel cost.

Anyone on the Automatic Cup Scheme seen the money for Bayern come out of their bank account yet? Was supposed to be Tuesday 10th. Nothing showing on my account yet :rolleyes:

Anyone on the Automatic Cup Scheme seen the money for Bayern come out of their bank account yet? Was supposed to be Tuesday 10th. Nothing showing on my account yet :rolleyes:

Was just thinking this myself, doesn't look like anything has come out of mine either.

Was just thinking this myself, doesn't look like anything has come out of mine either.

Just went into my account (via WoD) and my seat was "Reserved" :confused: Anyway I've purchased it on the basis of not wanting to miss the game and not trusting our systems :rolleyes:

That said I'm going to be well p!ssed off when they debit me for the ticket as well :mad: (Which I'm fully expecting to be the case :rolleyes:)

As an aside, are you supposed to have the booking fee waived if you're on the Automatic Cup Scheme?

Just went into my account (via WoD) and my seat was "Reserved" :confused: Anyway I've purchased it on the basis of not wanting to miss the game and not trusting our systems :rolleyes:

That said I'm going to be well p!ssed off when they debit me for the ticket as well :mad: (Which I'm fully expecting to be the case :rolleyes:)

As an aside, are you supposed to have the booking fee waived if you're on the Automatic Cup Scheme?

Under account history I can see that I've "purchased" it so will see what happens for now.

Also can see that they've taken nearly 300 LPs off my account and there's only 40 left... so they're having issues today (when aren't they ffs).

Got my seat for Bayern, it was reserved for me and no booking fee. However still had to enter the Circle of Doom stage to buy my own reserved ticket. Not that big a deal I guess just a little odd.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Sell the ones you don't go to for £100+ profit to help cover your season ticket and travel cost.

Wales have heard of this situation(allocation is based on how many away games you go to), so when they sell their tickets for away games now, what they've done,say they got 1000 tickets to sell,they'l pick 200/300 people and ask them directly if they are going to the game and tell them the rules of not selling their tickets on,make some of them come and pick them up at the ticket office personally,then at the game each person has to show id at the gate with their name corresponding on the ticket,loads were turned away at the gates in Crotia and Hungary and quite a few were banned in buying tickets in the future.

Its a bit of a fudge way of doing it but if the rules are explained fully beforehand it will whittle out the ones who pick and choose their games.

Had to buy my Bayern ticket personally even though I've got the Gold season ticket. Was in my account and reserved.

I thought it was meant to be automatic? Think I got stung for booking fee as well.

Wales have heard of this situation(allocation is based on how many away games you go to), so when they sell their tickets for away games now, what they've done,say they got 1000 tickets to sell,they'l pick 200/300 people and ask them directly if they are going to the game and tell them the rules of not selling their tickets on,make some of them come and pick them up at the ticket office personally,then at the game each person has to show id at the gate with their name corresponding on the ticket,loads were turned away at the gates in Crotia and Hungary and quite a few were banned in buying tickets in the future.

Its a bit of a fudge way of doing it but if the rules are explained fully beforehand it will whittle out the ones who pick and choose their games.

Man U do id checks at away games and you risk a ban on future away tickets if you don't use your ticket without letting the club know beforehand that you can't make it.

Anyone seen any news on Colchester tickets? how many LPs it’s gone to? Applications closed on Monday afternoon.

Plenty of seats for Bayern still available if you’re a One Hotspur on the lookout...

View attachment 7228 View attachment 7229

Got mine! And not only that but even managed to bag it with a Jnr & Snr concession seat, all side-by-side.
There weren't too many groups of 3+ seats when I got in there at about 10.40, and a few clicks returned that message about seat being unavailable. But eventually found 3 in the Sth Wall.

Just such a shame they've reduced so many of the rows to not have concession prices. Even those that do are largely taken by full paying adults (fair enough), so it drastically reduces the availability. But if adults can (and will) buy those seats at full price anyway, it annoys me the club don't make more available to Jnrs/Snrs.

Anyway, had a result this time around which makes a change!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back