• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
My membership pack arrived today - first time I've received it within a few weeks of the season starting. I'm going to make my tower of scarves today from all the other ones they send - seriously can't they think of something else to include.

Ticket details announced for the home games.
Fair play having two matches at Cat C prices - I certainly wasn't expecting that.

UEFA Champions League group stage - ticketing details

Following the 2019/20 UEFA Champions League group stage draw, we can now confirm ticketing details for our three home fixtures against Bayern Munich (Tuesday 1 October), Crvena zvezda (Red Star Belgrade, Tuesday 22 October) and Olympiacos (Tuesday 26 November).

Please note, our Ticket Exchange and Ticket Share systems will NOT operate for any of these home fixtures.

Spurs v Bayern Munich
Bayern Munich (H)
Tuesday 1 October
Kick-Off: 8pm (UK time)

Tickets for this fixture will be priced at Category A →

Season Ticket Holders registered on our Automatic Cup Scheme will have payment taken from the card details they have stored with us on Tuesday 10 September.

Eligible Season Ticket Holders (including 1882 Members) will have the opportunity to purchase their current 2019/20 Season Ticket seat for this match between 10am on Thursday 12 September and 5pm on Sunday 15 September.

Season Ticket Holders who will need to be relocated* - due to their Premier League only Season Ticket or UEFA requirements – will be able to purchase a ticket for this fixture from 10am on Monday 16 September.

*These Season Ticket Holders will be contacted directly by email to confirm their required relocation for this fixture ahead of the on-sale dates commencing.

Tickets will become available to One Hotspur + Members from 10am on Wednesday 18 September.

Tickets will become available to all One Hotspur Members from 10am on Thursday 19 September.

Spurs v Crvena zvezda (Red Star Belgrade)
Red Star Belgrade (H)
Tuesday 22 October
Kick Off: 8pm (UK time)

Tickets for this fixture will be priced at Category C →

Season Ticket Holders registered on our Automatic Cup Scheme will have payment taken from the card details they have stored with us on Tuesday 24 September.

Eligible Season Ticket Holders (including 1882 Members) will have the opportunity to purchase their current 2019/20 Season Ticket seat for this match between 10am on Thursday 26 September and 5pm on Sunday 29 September.

Season Ticket Holders who will need to be relocated* - due to their Premier League only Season Ticket or UEFA requirements – will be able to purchase a ticket for this fixture from 10am on Monday 30 September.

*These Season Ticket Holders will be contacted directly by email to confirm their required relocation for this fixture ahead of the on-sale dates commencing.

Tickets will become available to One Hotspur + Members from 10am on Thursday 3 October.

Tickets will become available to all One Hotspur Members from 10am on Friday 4 October.

Spurs v Olympiacos
Olympiacos (H)
Tuesday 26 November
Kick Off: 8pm (UK time)

Tickets for this fixture will be priced at Category C →

Season Ticket Holders registered on our Automatic Cup Scheme will have payment taken from the card details they have stored with us on Wednesday 16 October.

Eligible Season Ticket Holders (including 1882 Members) will have the opportunity to purchase their current 2019/20 Season Ticket seat for this match between 10am on Friday 18 October and 5pm on Sunday 20 October.

Season Ticket Holders who will need to be relocated* - due to their Premier League only Season Ticket or UEFA requirements – will be able to purchase a ticket for this fixture from 10am on Monday 21 October.

Tickets will become available to One Hotspur + Members from 10am on Tuesday 22 October.

Tickets will become available to all One Hotspur Members from 10am on Wednesday 23 October.

Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members will be able to purchase one ticket per membership during these on-sale periods. Standard booking fees will apply to all ticket purchases for all of our home UEFA Champions League fixtures. In the event that a Season Ticket Holder purchases a ticket for a match and wishes to cancel, the usual club refund policy will apply where a refund can be obtained up to seven days prior to the date of the fixture.

If any tickets remain available for any of these matches following the above on-sale dates, tickets will become available on Guest Sale. In this event, details would be announced via Club channels. None of our home UEFA Champions League matches will go on General Sale.

Becoming a One Hotspur Member is the best way to ensure you have the opportunity to access home tickets for these fixtures. However, please note that checks will be in place to ensure Membership sales are only made to home supporters.

Ticketing details for our away group stage fixtures will be announced in due course.

I hate it that the ticket share and ticket exchange facility is not allowed for the CL games. Complete nonsense.

Not really since people have to buy their ticket first. It would make a lot less sense to let STHs buy their seat and then put it back up for sale.

Not really since people have to buy their ticket first. It would make a lot less sense to let STHs buy their seat and then put it back up for sale.
Obviously. Not that a ST can profit from that even if they did.

What about the ST having a change of plans in the week before the game?

Am I right in thinking that there is no longer a kids ticket? I can only get to a game once or twice a season now with the wife and two kids, when I tried for Saudi Sportswashing Machine tickets I could only buy 4 adult tickets, which makes it pretty pricey!

Obviously. Not that a ST can profit from that even if they did.

What about the ST having a change of plans in the week before the game?

(Irrelevant whether it's a ST holder having a change of plan, as it is not a ST seat as such. Rather it would be just any ticket holder whose plans change, but I get your point). I can only speak of my experience with the Ajax SF home leg, so granted it was probably in a category of its own with regards to demand. My nephew was unable to attend at short notice. I called the TO the day before to see if I could return the ticket and get a refund, knowing it was beyond the time limit for refunds. However there was no problem as they knew it would definitely be re-sold.
But I suppose there might be ticket holders who can't go last minute and might just assume it's too late to return their ticket.

Am I right in thinking that there is no longer a kids ticket? I can only get to a game once or twice a season now with the wife and two kids, when I tried for Saudi Sportswashing Machine tickets I could only buy 4 adult tickets, which makes it pretty pricey!

The CL games are following matchday pricing, so there should be concession tickets available in the usual areas. Getting your hands on them might not be that easy though going by some of the feedback on here.
When match tickets are made available on Ticket Exchange, that's when there are no concessions.

(Irrelevant whether it's a ST holder having a change of plan, as it is not a ST seat as such. Rather it would be just any ticket holder whose plans change, but I get your point). I can only speak of my experience with the Ajax SF home leg, so granted it was probably in a category of its own with regards to demand. My nephew was unable to attend at short notice. I called the TO the day before to see if I could return the ticket and get a refund, knowing it was beyond the time limit for refunds. However there was no problem as they knew it would definitely be re-sold.
But I suppose there might be ticket holders who can't go last minute and might just assume it's too late to return their ticket.
The annoying thing is i think it's a UEFA thing...keep their noses out.

You're feeling my pain, which as many in this thread will account for, I have bemoaned for some time now.

I go with my daughter and mother, yet the opportunity to get my ticket + two concession tickets together has become almost impossible this season, as the reduced priced seats are limited to just a batch of rows in a few blocks. Some of those blocks also happen to be in the Sth Stand which is of course a highly desirable spot for all fans.

So as you say, you end up having to completely pass up the concession if you want seats together, and pay full whack adult prices. Which IMO makes an absolute farce of the Jnr / Snr membership benefits.

Hmmm, that explains it then. Cheers @SteveAWOL! Certainly seems as though there should've been a ticket price and that the admin fee has been placed there instead.
Wonder if i'll get an email from the club explaining the error and an attempt to take the tickets back / void / ask for more money?

@MKSpur - def did a double take when i saw the final cost! But yep, looks as though i've only been charged £9 on the confirmation email.

Out of interest, did you get into the match with this?

Good work if you did!

Out of interest, did you get into the match with this?

Good work if you did!

I certainly did! No problems whatsoever and even got the wrist band for a couple of free beers and a hot dog. All good.

Still none-the-wiser as to whether it was an admin error on behalf of the club, or an error by the original ticket holder who didn't put their face value price in there?

Seats were great. View was good. Only let down was the bloody game which was probably one of the worst I've ever been to. Still, old news now thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back