• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

When I go on ticket exchange (as of yesterday) I just get an option with amount of people and tickets at £100 - is this what everyone else is seeing.
I'm wondering whether my browser is an issue.

(Strangely I can also get into the old ticket exchange under an old link. Which shows something different.)

PS I don't get why there is a flat fee of £100 shown.
That was what the Exchange for Palace was offering me but now it’s up to £224 :eek:

C270E126-9D3B-4817-B8B2-3E91B9DE7F91.jpeg

My best guess would be that is up to £224 -- although not sure what original tickets were priced at or near that level.

When I go on ticket exchange (as of yesterday) I just get an option with amount of people and tickets at £100 - is this what everyone else is seeing.
I'm wondering whether my browser is an issue.

(Strangely I can also get into the old ticket exchange under an old link. Which shows something different.)

PS I don't get why there is a flat fee of £100 shown.
Now it shows Price per ticket £224, but trying to buy 1, it says "
We're Sorry!
Unfortunately the number of seats selected is not available together in this area."

??? Makes no sense

My best guess would be that is up to £224 -- although not sure what original tickets were priced at or near that level.

None according to the pricing chart, unless they're selling off premium tickets via the Exchange as well, but still seems very high.
A bug perhaps.

I probably wasn't paying attention earlier - -but non-members can register for ticket exchange as well as members?

"If you are a non-Member that
has purchased a ticket via Ticket
Exchange, you will be issued an e-ticket
that can either be printed at home or
downloaded into your mobile wallet on
your phone."

I misread below - so for sell out games non-members cannot buy via ticket exchange it seems.

A. Tickets listed on Ticket Exchange will be subject to the same restrictions of sale in place on all standard General Admission tickets for any given fixture. Should a fixture sell out to One Hotspur Members then any Ticket Exchange availability will only be open to Members to purchase. Should a match reach a General Sale status to non-members then Ticket Exchange availability would also be open for sale in this way. All tickets sold by Tottenham Hotspur are for home supporters only.

Ticket Exchange tab says £324 now but no tickets anyway, how do they come to that random figure?

My best mate has been trying since the Palace game sold out, gave it one last refresh and got one on the Exchange in the South Upper. There's still hope for others up until the cut-off.

Ticket Exchange tab says £324 now but no tickets anyway, how do they come to that random figure?
Maybe it Levy testing the ceiling price us desperates will go to. All in the name of research, of course.

'Look at those click thru's'....

Price hike...incoming.:D

Just got one for Palace on the exchange. But my bank has put a new system on where they send an email with a verification code. While I waited for it to come through, the site timed out and released the ticket. fudge’s sake.

Cheapest one I found on a third party site is £155 and it’s an e-ticket. I thought you could only get in the stadium with the member card?

Wow. I was just clicking repeatedly on ticket exchange for 1 adult and all of a sudden it let me through. £65 area 422.

By the way does anyone know why You get deducted loyalty points? Just noticed this.

Attachments

• CB0F3A12-6FD2-44E9-A877-EF94510B6A22.jpeg
    CB0F3A12-6FD2-44E9-A877-EF94510B6A22.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
It came up as £76.50 btw. Didn’t even see where it was, so eager I was to complete the transaction.

I was like that in Brighton Belles a bordello just off of western road in Brighton, it was unusually busy this lunch time, so happy when one girl finally appeared from behind the purple curtain I straight away paid up. Wish I had asked her to drop her knickers first as I got rather more then I expected, but in for a penny in for a pound.

Some aspects of this story were made up, some sadly were not.

By the way does anyone know why You get deducted loyalty points? Just noticed this.
From the OS:

Notices regarding points allocation:
Points added then removed: You may have noticed you had three (3) points added then removed for a number of home matches:

• One Hotspur Members: Typically ticketing points are added after the match for One Hotspur members - we had to add then remove these points in order to generate a ticket for you. They have been added back to your account (assuming you scanned your ticket).
  • Season Ticket Holders: Your 30 ticketing points you receive included points for these matches, they were added then removed for all Season Ticket holders to retain parity.
https://i.tottenhamhotspur.com/hc/e...ting-Loyalty-Points#h_94882116271547121525745

Back