• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

loaded the site up about 9.10 and got in almost immediately, but of course no live like to Huddersfield at that point, so had to just keep clicking around to stay active.

Didn't work. Booted me out back to the wheel about 9.30ish but it seemed to boost through quite quick again.

Got into site bang on 10am and loads available.

I just don't have a great deal of choice as I need a block that has reduced prices for Juniors. Club have made so many blocks adult only price which is fecking nawty.

Still. Bagged two in the South Lower. Good times (hopefully!!)
Do you have the numbers for the lottery this week.

Still can't figure out the ticketing system or any logic over when to log in, and there's def no guarantee it won't kick you out. Every click is made with a sense of in trepidation these days!

One of my browsers kicked me out two or three times and is now stuck on about 20%. Last I looked there were only a few seats left in whole stadium, so I imagine this wheel will stay like this until the sold out message appears?

Reckon they sold the lot in about 30-40mins

When I go on ticket exchange (as of yesterday) I just get an option with amount of people and tickets at £100 - is this what everyone else is seeing.
I'm wondering whether my browser is an issue.

(Strangely I can also get into the old ticket exchange under an old link. Which shows something different.)

PS I don't get why there is a flat fee of £100 shown.

When I go on ticket exchange (as of yesterday) I just get an option with amount of people and tickets at £100 - is this what everyone else is seeing.
I'm wondering whether my browser is an issue.

(Strangely I can also get into the old ticket exchange under an old link. Which shows something different.)

PS I don't get why there is a flat fee of £100 shown.

im seeing that as well...bit strange that 42k season ticket holders not even one has been listed at all.....has anyone seen a ticket on there??

Yesterday I was on the site and three pairs of tickets came up and went in short order but they were never even listed on the ticket exchange section just showed up on the diagram.
Hard to know what is going on.

Yesterday I was on the site and three pairs of tickets came up and went in short order but they were never even listed on the ticket exchange section just showed up on the diagram.
Hard to know what is going on.
I think on the old system (before StubHub) when someone put their ticket on the exchange it showed up on the seating map, not sure if its going to do that now or whether it all happens under the 'ticket exchange' tab?

About 20 came up about 9.45 this morning in block 119. I clicked on every single ticket and had that very same error message with no price available.

I assumed they'd popped up in error and were actually supposed to be listed on exchange??

Back