• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

Not world-wide, but not so much cash flow as the insane volume of work I've got on now.

I'll be eating coffee from the jar for most of Tuesday, attending multiple simultaneous meetings while rewriting other people's brick copy and devising baroque truth-concealing spreadsheets. So I can't really justify the time spent refreshing the exchange and complaining that "unfortunately the number of seats selected is not available together in this area" is a pretty daft response to a request for a single ticket. Not when there's so little chance of it working.

And yes, £48 for the tiny chance of coming up lucky on the wheel of death or the exchange, for maybe five games, would be ludicrous.
Sorry to hear that mate. Sounds a right brick show.

I don't think much of Ticketscheme or the online system in general, how do they determine the price of £100 there for instance. Then you have to choose the no of tickets, add it to your basket then it tells you that there's no tickets. Surely they can have some sort of indicator if there's any available beforehand.

On the main site I got an email to say you sign into the main website once then you're signed in everywhere but I always have to sign into the ticket site separately when I'm already logged onto the main site.

Has anyone on here had any joy on the new ticket exchange? I’ve been keeping my eyes peeled on behalf of a mate and I haven’t seen one pop up.

I assume supply is very limited, but just wondered if anyone’s been lucky enough to snag one??

fudging LIBERTY AND A tinkle TAKE..........try again tomorrow and Wednesday......taking the tinkle out of long standing members whove paid their dues over the years....can't believe im in the same pot as the fudging tourists and plastics.....

fudging LIBERTY AND A tinkle TAKE..........try again tomorrow and Wednesday......taking the tinkle out of long standing members whove paid their dues over the years....can't believe im in the same pot as the fudging tourists and plastics.....
Yeah, would’ve been nice to have a points cutoff for the first few home fixtures so that those of us who’ve been regular attendees stood a decent chance of getting to watch a proper match at the new gaff.

Now got to battle with the hordes of Wembley day trippers who want to visit London’s newest tourist hotspot, hopefully they’ll spend a fortune at that giant new club shop buying souvenirs at least.

Back